• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs Chillzanne Sectional Server Nib

In summary, the Pampered Chef Fs Chillzanne Sectional Server Nib is a versatile serving dish designed to keep food chilled and fresh. It has five removable sections, making it perfect for serving a variety of cold appetizers. The product is dishwasher safe and measures 11.5 inches in diameter and 2.5 inches in height, with each section being approximately 3.5 inches in diameter. It is not suitable for hot foods as it may cause damage and pose a safety hazard.
CRuff
Silver Member
Just found this in my supply items. I have a Chillzanne Sectional Server NIB (two crescent shaped sections with a gel-filled bowl in the middle) that I would love to part with. New Retail was $49.50, but I would part with it for $25.00 plus s/h to get it to you. If interested, please personal msg me with your zip and I will let you know the cost of s/h. Thanks!

This sounds like a great deal! If you're still looking for someone to buy this Chillzanne Sectional Server, I'd love to purchase it. Please let me know what payment methods you accept and provide me with an address to send the payment. Thanks!

What is the purpose of the Pampered Chef Fs Chillzanne Sectional Server Nib?

The Pampered Chef Fs Chillzanne Sectional Server Nib is designed to keep food items chilled and fresh during serving. It is perfect for holding cold dips, sauces, veggies, and other appetizers.

How many sections does the Chillzanne Sectional Server Nib have?

The Chillzanne Sectional Server Nib has five individual sections, making it great for serving a variety of food items at once. Each section is also removable for easy cleaning and storage.

Is the Chillzanne Sectional Server Nib dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Chillzanne Sectional Server Nib is dishwasher safe. We recommend placing it on the top rack of the dishwasher for best results.

Can the Chillzanne Sectional Server Nib be used for hot foods as well?

No, the Chillzanne Sectional Server Nib is specifically designed for cold foods. It is not safe to use with hot foods as it may cause damage to the product and can be a safety hazard.

What are the dimensions of the Chillzanne Sectional Server Nib?

The Chillzanne Sectional Server Nib measures 11.5 inches in diameter and 2.5 inches in height. Each individual section measures approximately 3.5 inches in diameter, providing ample space for food items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahschefshop
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sarahschefshop
  • BethCooks4U
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Candi_f