• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Chillzanne Rectangle Server: Limited Availability Update

In summary, the Chillzanne Rectangle Server is a versatile serving dish priced at $45. It can be ordered through the Pampered Chef website or a consultant, and it is still available for purchase for a limited time. The dimensions of the server are 11 1/2" x 8 1/2" x 2 1/2" and it is not safe for use in the oven or microwave. It is specifically designed for serving and storing chilled foods.
pmpdRRT
I was putting in an order tonight and I ordered the chillzanne rectangle server and a yellow sign was next to it. Can we not order this anymore or will it be limited. I told the guest we would have to wait and see and I would get back to her. If someone knows I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Chillzanne® has been dropped from the line because the maker and TPC couldn't agree on a pricing strategy. You're limited to the stock that is left. Good luck!

I know it was being discountinued for that reason, but I didn't know if it was too late.

The "warning" just means that it is on backorder. You can still order it.
The chilzanne mini bowl is already gone. The rest of the collection is while supplies last.

I thought that meant it was on back order???

Thank you for your answer to my question

1. What is the price of the Chillzanne Rectangle Server?

The Chillzanne Rectangle Server is currently priced at $45.

2. How do I place an order for the Chillzanne Rectangle Server?

You can place an order for the Chillzanne Rectangle Server by visiting our website or contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Is the Chillzanne Rectangle Server still available for purchase?

Yes, the Chillzanne Rectangle Server is still available for purchase, but it is only available for a limited time.

4. What are the dimensions of the Chillzanne Rectangle Server?

The Chillzanne Rectangle Server measures 11 1/2" x 8 1/2" x 2 1/2".

5. Can the Chillzanne Rectangle Server be used in the oven or microwave?

No, the Chillzanne Rectangle Server is not oven or microwave safe. It is designed for serving and storing chilled foods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahschefshop
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sarahschefshop
  • cheflaurie
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • pampered.chris