• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Round Wooden Piece in the Woven Server?

In summary, the woman carrying the Woven Server has a round wooden piece in the Server. It is probably just a marketing prop, but it is a cute piece nonetheless.
time2cook
I have a hostess who said she noticed on page 10 of the current catalog that the woman carrying the Woven Server has a round wooden piece in the Server. She wanted to know what it is and if that is something that we carry? I told you, strange question. Anyway, I thought I would throw the question out to the all knowing on here. Linda

not that I know of - I think its just a marketing prop - would be cute though in bamboo!!!

hmmm suggestion board at conference!!

could it be the reversible bamboo cheese board that is on page 11 in the left corner?
You can't see the corners in the picture and it is rounded.... I don't know, just a thought! That's the first thing I thought of when I saw it. If not then it's definetely not part of our line.

That was my first thought. But it does look round. She is just a little anal about things--she is a friend, but sometimes she just won't let something go. I told her that if it wasn't the cheese board then it was probably a prop--I guess next she will be asking about the picnic table and wine glasses! Oh well, trying to keep her happy so we have a good show.

MissChef said:
could it be the reversible bamboo cheese board that is on page 11 in the left corner?
You can't see the corners in the picture and it is rounded.... I don't know, just a thought! That's the first thing I thought of when I saw it. If not then it's definetely not part of our line.

Yep -that's EXACTLY what I think it is.

it's the bamboo cheese board, you just can't see the straight parts, so it looks completely round

Yeah I didnt think they would use a prop we didnt sell, for that specific reason...

there is no doubt in my mind it is the cheese board. Hence the grapes, wine, cheese, etc.

:)

Thanks all, I will tell her that it is the cheese board. That was what I originally told her, but she kept saying that it looked too round. Maybe she will actually buy one, although she wanted to know if our boards could go in the dishwasher because her husband likes to wash everything in the dishwasher. I already told her they were not to go in the dishwasher,so I doubt she will buy one. Well, I will use this as an excuse to call her and check on her sales. Thanks again.

I really don't think it is the cheese board. I agree with your friend that it's too round.

They use lots of non-PC props in their photos.

Let us know what HO says!

I will keep you all posted. I have emailed HO with this question. I never imagined this would start such a debate! Funny how the little things seem to drive me the craziest.

It's definitely the cheese board. It's exactly the right size and if you cover both of the straight edges, the roundness is just more pronounced. They do use a lot of non-PC item, but not something so close to what we have in our line.

I also vote for the cheese board! I agree with everyone else that you just can't see the straight edge.

I can't wait to see what the final answer is. :balloon:

I also agree with everyone else - the bamboo cheeseboard.

It was a fun thing to look up though. Have you gotten an answer from HO yet?

Nothing from HO yet. It has been fun to watch the debate. Maybe we should start a poll and see how many are right!

Finally, an answer from HO. The winners are those who said it was the Reversible Cheese board! Just thought you would like to know the final answer. Thanks for everyone's input.

Related to What is the Round Wooden Piece in the Woven Server?

1. What is the purpose of the round wooden piece in the woven server?

The round wooden piece in the woven server is called a trivet and it is used to protect your countertops and tables from heat damage. It can also be used as a decorative element on your table.

2. Can the round wooden piece be removed from the woven server?

Yes, the round wooden piece is removable and can be used separately as a trivet or for other purposes.

3. Is the round wooden piece safe to use in the oven?

No, the round wooden piece is not safe to use in the oven as it is made of natural wood and can be damaged by high temperatures. It is recommended to only use it as a trivet on top of hot dishes.

4. How do I clean the round wooden piece in the woven server?

You can clean the round wooden piece by wiping it with a damp cloth and mild soap. Avoid soaking it in water or putting it in the dishwasher as it can cause warping and damage to the wood.

5. Can I purchase additional round wooden pieces for the woven server?

Yes, additional round wooden pieces can be purchased separately if needed. They are available for purchase on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dollfangs
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ange13
  • cookinkate
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • chefbilyeu