1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Small Square Woven Basket Seen It???

1. TriciaAnn

TriciaAnn Member

Hey, I am working for my favorite consultant. She is in the process of finishing her move to NC. I am actually packing up her house for her. Well today I packed up a lot of her PC items.

I packed up all her woven pieces from PC. I noticed a small square woven basket that is not for sale in the catalog. Do you think PC wll start selling that small square basket in the future? I haven't emailed my consultant who has moved to NC yet. I am so exhausted from packing all day. But I thought I would see what you girls thought. :p

Tricia Ann

Oct 19, 2005
  2. chef131doreen

chef131doreen Veteran Member Gold Member

small woven

Yes I have seen it its beutiful,and very cute but It was given at confrence only . The only thing we can hope for is next season to sell it .
    Doreen Zaino [email protected] :p

Oct 19, 2005
  3. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

A bunch of us want that! And have requested that they do make it available. I want one too!

Oct 20, 2005
  4. pchefinski

pchefinski Advanced Member

saw this at the mall show i was just doing with my recruiter (she must have gotten it at conference).. it's really pretty.. perfect size for napkins (which is what we had in it) to put on a buffet table or something..

knowing my house, it'd just get filled with junk! :D

oh how i'd love to have the wovenware.. it's beautiful!

Oct 27, 2005
Have something to add?