1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Small Square Woven Basket Seen It???

1. TriciaAnn

TriciaAnn Member

Hey, I am working for my favorite consultant. She is in the process of finishing her move to NC. I am actually packing up her house for her. Well today I packed up a lot of her PC items.

I packed up all her woven pieces from PC. I noticed a small square woven basket that is not for sale in the catalog. Do you think PC wll start selling that small square basket in the future? I haven't emailed my consultant who has moved to NC yet. I am so exhausted from packing all day. But I thought I would see what you girls thought. :p

Tricia Ann

Oct 19, 2005
  2. chef131doreen

chef131doreen Veteran Member Gold Member

small woven

Yes I have seen it its beutiful,and very cute but It was given at confrence only . The only thing we can hope for is next season to sell it .
    Doreen Zaino pdzaino4@aol.com :p

Oct 19, 2005
  3. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

A bunch of us want that! And have requested that they do make it available. I want one too!

Oct 20, 2005
  4. pchefinski

pchefinski Advanced Member

saw this at the mall show i was just doing with my recruiter (she must have gotten it at conference).. it's really pretty.. perfect size for napkins (which is what we had in it) to put on a buffet table or something..

knowing my house, it'd just get filled with junk! :D

oh how i'd love to have the wovenware.. it's beautiful!

Oct 27, 2005
Have something to add?