• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fyi: Tiles Small Square and Bowl

In summary, the Tiles Small Square measures 6" x 6" and the Bowl measures 4" in diameter. Both are microwave and oven-safe up to 375°F and made of durable stoneware. They also come with a 3-year warranty against defects.
RaggedyAunt
Gold Member
Good evening, all.

I received a call from a host tonight (sidenote: she was quite impressed because I submitted her show LATE Wednesday evening and she received 2 boxes yesterday and the other 2 today), and as she was sorting, her stepdaughter's order had words about a substitution for product numbers. She had ordered the Tiles Small Bowls and Small Squares, but it didn't say what the substitution was, it only listed the numbers.

After some discussion and digging, it dawned on me that HO must be substituting the single piece boxes since they are now sold in pairs, trying to get rid of them. I know this is only the second time I've sold the Tiles pattern in the small pieces (2 shows in Feb!), and I know a lot of people (including me!) don't care for the pattern. So, I thought I would just bring this up in case anyone else gets a call on it. I did find it interesting that 6 months after the single pieces were discontinued, they still have some in stock. I don't think many get sold.

Just wanted to share!

Tammy

I had that happen a couple of times. I know I don't sell many of them. I was disappointed that they didn't discontinue them with this catalog and come out with a different pattern.

I've had that happen a couple times already. One host said they added the extra item (the 2nd peice) to their total and was trying to figure it out. That was the only thing I could think that happened.

What are the dimensions of the Tiles Small Square and Bowl?

The Tiles Small Square measures 6" x 6" and the Bowl measures 4" in diameter.

Is the Tiles Small Square and Bowl microwave safe?

Yes, both the Tiles Small Square and Bowl are microwave safe.

Can the Tiles Small Square and Bowl be used in the oven?

Yes, both the Tiles Small Square and Bowl are oven-safe up to 375°F.

What materials are the Tiles Small Square and Bowl made of?

The Tiles Small Square and Bowl are made of stoneware, which is durable and resistant to chipping and cracking.

Do the Tiles Small Square and Bowl come with a warranty?

Yes, both the Tiles Small Square and Bowl come with a 3-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Curlyone
  • JennLizFran
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Kelly8