• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tiles Print and Hershey's Kissables

In summary, the two people are discussing their favorite foods and coffee. The person has tried something new and liked it, while the other person prefers their usual coffee.
jenniferknapp
Gold Member
It is 10:22am and I am snacking on these brand new SPECIAL DARK Hershey's Kissables!! They are soo yummy...but an idea also popped in to my head! The colors that are included are a cranberry, lilac, eggplant, and brown..how perfect would these look in a tiles small bowl or white small bowl on a tiles square? It would coordinate so well :)

Too funny I am drinking my coffee, and your snacking on chocolate. Of course we are on opposite coast lines! You could put the kissables in the peanut butter blossoms, then put them on the tiled plates. Or if you play bunko, have those out on one of the tables.

Coffee? sometimes...but i'd rather go for the chocolate anytime!! I know it's bad..but yes!! great idea! :)

I like my coffee, but I have to agree... Chocolate comes first. I am the first to admit... I am a chocoholic!!!

Well I should have told you I am drinking a giradeli(SP) white choc. mocha. So I am getting my choc, but I needed more caffine than that was in the choc.

As for the coffee drinking, I tried something really different when I visit my best friend and her hubby on Boxing Day. When I drink coffee I only drink it with sugar.. no milk/cream. I have never had Eggnog before either. Well my best friend suggested mixing some eggnog with my coffee.. hmm I thought well I'm up for the challenge...it wasn't too bad at all!!! quite yummy in fact!!

Cheers

I try not to drink coffee everyday...I don't want to be the i need a whole pot of coffee to get me started every morning! I have a single cup once in awhile at work, but usually more or less at night after dinner at someone's house. Especially since I like it light and sweet...it ends up being a food with all of the calories!!

I love Ghiradelli... Yummm....

When we were in San Francisco we visited there. Lucky duck! :)

That's the nice thing for us, it's only 21/2 hours away!! I make some awesome ghiradelli brownies. They melt in your mouth!!

mmmm..... brownie with a cup of coffee......

Or the brownies I made for Christmas last year: Triple Espresso Brownies, with espresso in the brownie, in the frosting, and chopped chocolate-covered espresso beans on the top. :D YUM!

mmmm....i would take a brownie over these hershey kissables! (not that I am still eating them an hour later...) :)

Try making Hot Cocoa (mix) with hot coffee instead of hot water!
Very Yumm!!!!

pamperedalf said:
Well I should have told you I am drinking a giradeli(SP) white choc. mocha. So I am getting my choc, but I needed more caffine than that was in the choc.

Oh yum, they sell bottles of this at Wally world & convenience stores here now. I'm not a coffee drinker, but I love the ghiradelli milk chocolate mocha:)

I just happen to be sitting here at 10:39 pm (in Germany) drinking a cup of Kona coffee I bought via E-Bay from Hawaii and brewed this morning and put the rest in my Pampered Chef Carafe. It's still perfect!!!

Don't tell my OB, but my day doesn't really start until I have my freezing cold vanilla frappachino!! I wish they made decaf and I didn't have to hide!!

pamperedalf said:
That's the nice thing for us, it's only 21/2 hours away!! I make some awesome ghiradelli brownies. They melt in your mouth!!

Nice! I love Ghirardelli chocolate! Thank goodness I can buy Ghirardelli Brownie Mix at Costco!!!

Oh and we just got a gift basket that has Ghirardellli Peppermint Bark and Ghirardelli Mint Squares....yum!!

Last edited:
My mom bought me a bag of Ghiradelli Peppermint Bark when we were doing that after holiday sale shopping. Yummmm.

Related to Tiles Print and Hershey's Kissables

What are Tiles Print and Hershey's Kissables?

Tiles Print and Hershey's Kissables are two popular products offered by Pampered Chef. Tiles Print is a set of unique ceramic coasters that can be personalized with your own photos or designs. Hershey's Kissables are delicious bite-sized candies that come in a variety of flavors and colors.

Are Tiles Print and Hershey's Kissables dishwasher safe?

Yes, both Tiles Print and Hershey's Kissables are dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash the Tiles Print coasters to ensure the longevity of the personalized design.

Can I use any type of photo or design for Tiles Print?

Yes, you can use any photo or design for your Tiles Print coasters. However, it is recommended to use high-resolution images for the best results. Pampered Chef also offers pre-designed templates for those who prefer not to use their own photos.

What flavors are available for Hershey's Kissables?

Hershey's Kissables come in a variety of flavors, including milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and special edition flavors such as birthday cake and strawberry creme. The flavors may vary depending on the season and availability.

Can I order Tiles Print and Hershey's Kissables together as a gift set?

Yes, you can order Tiles Print and Hershey's Kissables together as a gift set. Pampered Chef offers various gift sets that include both products, making it a perfect gift for any occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RaggedyAunt
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
trps
  • trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies