• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soI Have Seen the Threads on E-Bay and Those Usually About the People

In summary, the lady post a YouTube video to show her "consultant" that her woven baskets were wobbly and she wanted to exchange them. The lady claims that she only does shows with people not from her church to avoid any conflict of interest, and has done fundraisers for her church in the past.
chef_kimmo
Gold Member
So I have seen the threads on E-bay and those usually about the people who shouldn't be selling stuff.

Just for a change I had seen YouTube had a video on how to use the can opener so I thought I would check it out. I saw a few others - one girl advertising her favorite products who claims not to be a consultant. Then there is this guy who talks about us as a MLM and then this lady who talks about the woven baskets.

YouTube - Pampered Chef Basket - Uneven

This lady just irritates me - I mean just return them and get them exchanged!

no way! :eek: :yuck:

She rigged it!

Geez!
I like the comment someone posted:thumbup:

This lady just irritates me - I mean just return them and get them exchanged![/QUOTE]
Why would you post a video like that? I agree with Kim!

It looks like she put the video on YouTube so she could send the link to someone (her consultant, perhaps) I agree that she could've just called her consultant and said my woven basket is wobbly can i exchange it?"

Yes, it made me think she was trying to prove it to a consultant or someone. Maybe one was an exchange? But she would have had to sent the first back to get the 2nd.

Well, mine doesn't wobble and I hope she got them exchanged.

I bet they were both from a bad batch. And maybe even from when they were available the first time - when there were all sorts of problems with them.

Being a pastor's wife is a conflict of interest!!??I never thought to check YouTube for PC stuff. I found the girl doing demos interesting. On the small spreader clip she said she wasn't a consultant because she was a pastor's wife and thought it was a conflict of interest. WHAT??? I am a pastor's wife and have done LOTS of shows with people from my church.....but MANY more shows with people NOT from my church.

People at my church need to eat too....people at my church want to find quick, easy ways to feed their families at home...why shouldn't I be able to sell PC to them? I make an effort to NOT talk about PC to people while at church unless they bring it up first. I would never want someone to avoid me at church because they think I only want to talk to them because of PC.

I have done a few fundraisers for our church (actually we've been at 3 churches since I started PC)...in that instance, I do donate my commission, minus expenses.

If she's worried about a conflict of interest....don't do shows with church people...there are plenty of other people out there that you can do shows with!

What is "soI Have Seen the Threads on E-Bay and Those Usually About the People"?

"soI Have Seen the Threads on E-Bay and Those Usually About the People" is a phrase commonly used in online forums and discussions about Pampered Chef products. It refers to the numerous threads and conversations about the experiences people have had with the company and its products on the online marketplace, eBay.

Why are there so many threads about Pampered Chef on eBay?

Pampered Chef products are highly sought after on eBay due to their quality and popularity. Many people also use eBay as a platform to sell their gently used or discontinued Pampered Chef items, making it a popular place for Pampered Chef enthusiasts to find unique items.

Are the Pampered Chef products sold on eBay authentic?

While most of the products sold on eBay are authentic, there is always a risk of purchasing counterfeit or knockoff items. It is important to carefully read the product descriptions and seller reviews before making a purchase. Additionally, purchasing from a trusted seller or directly from Pampered Chef's website ensures that you are getting authentic products.

Can I find better deals on Pampered Chef products on eBay?

While eBay may offer some discounted prices on Pampered Chef products, it is not always the case. Prices can vary greatly depending on the seller and the demand for a particular item. It is best to compare prices on multiple platforms, including Pampered Chef's website, to ensure you are getting the best deal.

Is it safe to purchase Pampered Chef products on eBay?

Generally, it is safe to purchase Pampered Chef products on eBay. However, as with any online purchase, it is important to exercise caution and read reviews and product descriptions carefully. It is also recommended to only purchase from trusted sellers with a good reputation. If you have any concerns, it is best to contact the seller directly before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • chefheidi2003
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamela
  • The_Kitchen_Guy