• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Warning- This Thread Talks About God and Creation...you Might Not

In summary, the movie is about a group of college students who are expelled from their college because they are Christians. Ben Stein, a former lawyer and speechwriter, made the movie. Some people in the movie were sad, some were humorous, and all were interesting. It is an interesting movie and I would recommend
Kitchen Diva said:
You are the first person other than my husband that I know of who listens to Glenn Beck! How cool is that? I love you even more today than I did yesterday! :) LOL

LOVE GLENN!!! I listen to him almost everyday! He seems like the only voice of reason in our country anymore.

I wish I had seen this movie, but it loods like it is out of theaters at this point. Any idea if it is coming out on DVD any time soon?

Kitchen Diva said:
You are the first person other than my husband that I know of who listens to Glenn Beck! How cool is that? I love you even more today than I did yesterday! :) LOL

That is very cool! I love you too!:love:

I've not heard anything about this, but man I want to see it!!! I'll have to see if any theatres around me are showing it. Thanks for posting this.

chefmeg said:
LOVE GLENN!!! I listen to him almost everyday! He seems like the only voice of reason in our country anymore.

I wish I had seen this movie, but it loods like it is out of theaters at this point. Any idea if it is coming out on DVD any time soon?

No I have not heard if it is coming to DVD yet. I'll ask DH and see if he knows. He's a member of Rush Limbaugh's 24/7- so he may know...

Welcome to the We love Glenn Beck club! LOL

c00p said:
I've not heard anything about this, but man I want to see it!!! I'll have to see if any theatres around me are showing it. Thanks for posting this.
You bet- I posted it weeks ago- I should have kept bumping it so that everyone could see it. Oh, well.

pampchefrhondab said:
That is very cool! I love you too!:love:

Awwww, shucks! :D

vwpamperedchef said:
I havent heard of it. I am neither a movie goer or fan of Ben Stein. Do you still recommend it? :)

YES! I'm the same as what you wrote. Someone at my church organized an outing for us to go out to lunch after church then watch this movie, and about 25 or so of us went. I found it very interesting!! I had no idea that scientists were being blacklisted/fired for even suggesting they believe in creation. It's a very good, thought-provoking documentary.

<h2>1. What is the documentary "Expelled" about?</h2><p>The documentary "Expelled" is about the persecution of Christians in the United States and how it relates to the theory of evolution.</p><h2>2. Who made the documentary?</h2><p>The documentary was made by Ben Stein, known for his roles in "Win Ben Stein's Money" and "Ferris Bueller's Day Off".</p><h2>3. Is the documentary religious in nature?</h2><p>Yes, the documentary has a religious aspect as it explores the role of God and creation in the debate between evolution and intelligent design.</p><h2>4. Is the documentary appropriate for children?</h2><p>The documentary is not recommended for young children as it deals with mature themes and may be upsetting for some viewers.</p><h2>5. What was the reception of the documentary like?</h2><p>The documentary received mixed reviews, with some praising its message and others criticizing its approach and accuracy.</p>

1. What is the documentary "Expelled" about?

The documentary "Expelled" is about the persecution of Christians in the United States and how it relates to the theory of evolution.

2. Who made the documentary?

The documentary was made by Ben Stein, known for his roles in "Win Ben Stein's Money" and "Ferris Bueller's Day Off".

3. Is the documentary religious in nature?

Yes, the documentary has a religious aspect as it explores the role of God and creation in the debate between evolution and intelligent design.

4. Is the documentary appropriate for children?

The documentary is not recommended for young children as it deals with mature themes and may be upsetting for some viewers.

5. What was the reception of the documentary like?

The documentary received mixed reviews, with some praising its message and others criticizing its approach and accuracy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies