• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Don't Miss "The People's Court" on January 14th!

In summary, a user named Heidi went to NYC and appeared on "The People's Court" with her best friend. They were featured in the third case of the day. Some users missed the episode and asked for an autograph. The conversation then shifted to complaints about another website before returning to talk about the episode. Some users expressed their appreciation for DCS as a supportive and productive community.
Thanks Leggy-it did! I posted about it under the Interactive Show thread!!!

<h2>1. When is "The People's Court" episode featuring Pampered Chef airing?</h2><p>The episode will air on Monday, January 14th. </p><h2>2. How many cases will be featured in the episode?</h2><p>There will be two cases featured in the episode. </p><h2>3. What is the first case about?</h2><p>The first case is about a girl who is suing because her weave is not long enough. </p><h2>4. Will there be any Pampered Chef representatives featured in the episode?</h2><p>Yes, there will be Pampered Chef representatives in the episode. One of them will be speaking during the case about the girl's weave. </p><h2>5. Can you give us any sneak peeks or hints about the episode?</h2><p>I don't want to give too much away, but I can tell you that my best friend also spoke during the episode. She has short, curly hair, but I can't remember what she said. Make sure to tune in to see us in the crowd!</p>

1. When is "The People's Court" episode featuring Pampered Chef airing?

The episode will air on Monday, January 14th.

2. How many cases will be featured in the episode?

There will be two cases featured in the episode.

3. What is the first case about?

The first case is about a girl who is suing because her weave is not long enough.

4. Will there be any Pampered Chef representatives featured in the episode?

Yes, there will be Pampered Chef representatives in the episode. One of them will be speaking during the case about the girl's weave.

5. Can you give us any sneak peeks or hints about the episode?

I don't want to give too much away, but I can tell you that my best friend also spoke during the episode. She has short, curly hair, but I can't remember what she said. Make sure to tune in to see us in the crowd!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • The_Kitchen_Guy