• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supporting the Birgfelds in their Fight for Paige & Kids

In summary, Paige's mother talked to her for nearly an hour and shared that the family doesn't know where their grandchildren are. They have not seen them in a while and Rob has them. She has forwarded an email to people who talked with Paige about her fear for the children and asks if they would write a statement for the court.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
I just had a phone call from Paige's mom,
We talked for nearly 30 minutes and I have to say I was fighting tears but, she wss a great source of strenthg. She did share with me they have not had the kids for awhile ROb has them & they DO NOT KNOW WHEWRE THEY ARE!!! she has forwarded me an email; asking anyone on ehre who might have talked with PAige about ehr fear to write a staremnt.

The boxes and gift cards haven't started to arirbe yetm but hse said they would open them when hte kdis were returned to them. What more can this family go thru.

We would appreciate you writing/typing a statement for the court. Your statement will then be transferred into affidavit form;.

If you would state your name and address, how long you have known Paige(if that’s appropriate), If she talked with you re her concern for the children, so state.

Ex: She had occasion to talk to me about …….” Or “She felt Rob was incapable of parenting the children and continuing his patience, holding his temper….” Did she say that Rob should never get the kids in the custody case and why….

If she saidf what she wanted to have happen to the children….

Anything you witnessed of Rob speaking abusively to her or the children or acting abusively….

We write how our parenting styles during July had differed. But he did allow us to parent.

For purposes of the intervention

Intervention: to get into Paige’s divorce

If Paige is not available, here is what she had wanted to happen to the children.

F. or Craig would be Surrogate decision maker

Rob has no decision making; is incapable of parenting the children.

Suzanne Birgfeld
The St. Croix Group

I just about threw-up when I read this post. As much as I want to be in GJ to search for Paige, now I want to be searching for these kids. Please excuse me while I go cry...

You have got to be KIDDING ME!! How in the he** can he take those kids and not let the grandparents know where they are?? Insane. Really. Do the POLICE know just where the heck he is???

UGH! Can you hear how hard I am pounding these letter keys????

Oh
My
Gosh

Oh my how sad that he has taken the children. That is just terrible!

Do you know how long it has been since the grandmother had contact with the kids?
Wow.

Just an FYI - I'm going to cross-post this request on the missing thread so others can see it.

As Kelly said: You have got to be KIDDING ME!

That is so sad what more can this family go through they dont desrve to lose thier grandkids. (or not see them)

Those poor grandparents, I hope they are returned to them soon.

thye have been gone 2 weeks I think she said

Oh my goodness! I really hope that he's been in some kind of contact.:(

no, they don't know where they are.

Teresa Lynn said:
no, they don't know where they are.
Well I would think the authorities would be on this as well-right? How could they have let this happen???:mad:

Well, he IS their biological father. And no matter what we may have been told about him, unless there was documentation and orders from the court system to keep him away from the children, he'd have higher "priority" than the grandparents.

That doesn't make it any less fishy, however. Or sad.

chefkristin said:
Well I would think the authorities would be on this as well-right? How could they have let this happen???:mad:

Legally - they probably can't do anything. While Paige is missing, unless there is an order of protection against him or some other visitation limitations, he becomes the custodial parent, and has the right to take them wherever he wants. Unfortunately, especially in this case, grandparents don't have the same rights as parents.

Doesn't make it right though.

Ummm - Ann, we just basically said the exact same thing!:p

Scary! We're doing it again!

chefann said:
Well, he IS their biological father. And no matter what we may have been told about him, unless there was documentation and orders from the court system to keep him away from the children, he'd have higher "priority" than the grandparents.

That doesn't make it any less fishy, however. Or sad.
I know-but considering the circumstances and there isn't any major evidence as of yet you would think the police would be careful with everything.

I am just nauseas.

Even scarier is that I was about to post the same thing.. Devils Advocate.

Let's not get ourselves too upset over this -- we truly don't know the facts. It's easy to paint Rob in bad light based on some of the things we have heard, but truly much of it is heresay.

Perhaps when the children we in contact with their grandparents they would get too upset about their mom and he's keeping distance from them to "protect" them from everything happening up there? This will allow the people in GJ to focus on the search and allow them to have time to reconnect and for him to establish a relationship with these children and make upf or lost time. I know if it were my children I would try to do the same. Perhaps the authorites advised him to keep in contact with them, but not in direct contact with the grandparents? From the looks of it they are staging some sory of custody dispute so it may be in his best interest not to respond or to do so only through his legal council. Again -- lot's of "what ifs?" that we shouldn't pass judgment on just yet.

Whatever the reason, there must be one. However, they are all in my prayers.

yummybytes said:
Even scarier is that I was about to post the same thing.. Devils Advocate.

Let's not get ourselves too upset over this -- we truly don't know the facts. It's easy to paint Rob in bad light based on some of the things we have heard, but truly much of it is heresay.

Perhaps when the children we in contact with their grandparents they would get too upset about their mom and he's keeping distance from them to "protect" them from everything happening up there? This will allow the people in GJ to focus on the search and allow them to have time to reconnect and for him to establish a relationship with these children and make upf or lost time. I know if it were my children I would try to do the same. Perhaps the authorites advised him to keep in contact with them, but not in direct contact with the grandparents? From the looks of it they are staging some sory of custody dispute so it may be in his best interest not to respond or to do so only through his legal council. Again -- lot's of "what ifs?" that we shouldn't pass judgment on just yet.

Whatever the reason, there must be one. However, they are all in my prayers.

Granted, we don't know all of the facts. What we do know is that Paige's parents have no idea where their grandchilden are (or their mother). Sorry, I don't buy that Rob has suddenly changed into Mr. Mom. With all of his past convictions, he probably has his attorney on speed dial. I give Rob Dixon :thumbdown: :thumbdown: (2 thumbs down)

ok, I have cried more tears for Paige this afternoon after talking to her mom than I have from the beginning. Again, it's the children that are tearing my heart out. I have an autistic nephew and change is hard for him This is a lot of turmoil for this 3 year old to deal with.

Jenn,
After speaking with Suzanne, I don't think this is the case. (protecting the kids)

I understand it was her "side" however, Paige clearly pointed out several times the fear she and her children felt.
I have read the info from the beginning. He did illegal things, & in my opinion wrongful things. (Spousal abuse)

Paige's parents were very touched and appreciative of the care pkgs/ gift cards we are sending. They decided to not open any of the boxes until the kids come home. If you haven't sent yours yet, please do let them know we are still thinking of her.

Teresa Lynn said:
ok, I have cried more tears for Paige this afternoon after talking to her mom than I have from the beginning. Again, it's the children that are tearing my heart out. I have an autistic nephew and change is hard for him This is a lot of turmoil for this 3 year old to deal with.

Jenn,
After speaking with Suzanne, I don't think this is the case. (protecting the kids)

I understand it was her "side" however, Paige clearly pointed out several times the fear she and her children felt.
I have read the info from the beginning. He did illegal things, & in my opinion wrongful things. (Spousal abuse)

Paige's parents were very touched and appreciative of the care pkgs/ gift cards we are sending. They decided to not open any of the boxes until the kids come home. If you haven't sent yours yet, please do let them know we are still thinking of her.

What is the address? I would like to send something.

I can not imagine what Paige's mother and father are going through. I worry about them and their health. It could easily take a major toll on them. The not knowing of Paige's whereabouts is one thing that must drive them insane with worry and now having to deal with not being able to hold her children and comfort them. How many places can a heart break.:(

Paige's mom seemed very spiritual and I'm sure their Faith is helping them.

they do want to establish a fund for the children but not until it is determined it will be touched only by the kids. I asked her to let me know when it was set up so donations could be sent form this loop if anyone wanted to.

I also want to comment many unkind things were said about PC not stepping up to the plate during conference....She said PC had been in contact with them and Paige's upline had helped them thru the ordeal of phone calls, products etc.

I am glad to hear that PC has helped them. Especially her upline (and I am sure her downline too). HO can only do so much. If they do for one, they really have to do for all. Being in a management position for my non PC job...you learn this the hard way. It may seem like you are cold and in different, but if you don't treat everyone fairly, it can literally ruin your credibility.
Thank you, Teresa for your udating us. I am sure you passed on to Suzanne that there are so many of us praying for Paige. Thanks for all you're doing!

What exactly is the "Supporting the Birgfelds in their Fight for Paige & Kids" fundraiser?

The fundraiser is a charity event organized by Pampered Chef to support Paige Birgfeld and her children in their ongoing legal battle. Paige, a former Pampered Chef consultant, tragically lost her husband and became a single mother of three after her husband was arrested for white-collar crimes. The fundraiser aims to raise funds for Paige's legal fees and to provide financial support for her family during this difficult time.

Who is eligible to participate in the fundraiser?

Anyone can participate in the fundraiser by attending the event, making a donation, or purchasing Pampered Chef products. The event is open to the public, and all proceeds will go towards supporting the Birgfeld family.

How can I make a donation to the Birgfeld family?

You can make a donation by attending the fundraiser event or by making a direct donation through the designated donation link. You can also purchase Pampered Chef products, and a portion of the sales will be donated to the Birgfeld family.

Can I donate to the fundraiser without attending the event?

Absolutely. If you are unable to attend the event, you can still make a donation through the designated donation link or purchase Pampered Chef products. Every contribution, big or small, will make a difference in supporting the Birgfeld family.

How can I spread the word about the fundraiser?

You can help spread the word about the fundraiser by sharing the event on social media, inviting friends and family to attend, and promoting the fundraiser through word of mouth. The more people know about the event, the more support we can provide to the Birgfeld family in their time of need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • The_Kitchen_Guy