• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Best Cake Ideas for Kids' Birthdays | Help Me Remember, Please!

In summary, Carolyn started a thread a while ago about cake ideas for kids' birthday parties. Several people posted links to great websites. Krista wants to make a cake for her niece's 1st birthday, and Linda provides instructions for a train cake.
Kitchen Diva
Gold Member
Hi ladies- and gents!

A while back, Carolyn (Dannyzmom) started a thread (I think it was you, Carolyn) about cakes she had made. In that thread, several of you posted great links to websites full of wonderful cake ideas for kids' birthday parties, etc.

Can someone either find that thread for me, or- post some great cake websites? I have a friend in our small group at church who wants to make a cake for her baby, who turns one in March. She mentioned a possible train cake, and I know that Linda was one person who made an incredible train cake... can you guys post pictures, or websites, etc?

I'd love to help my friend Krista out.

Thanks so much. Sorry to start a thread about something that we've already talked about numerous times. I just couldn't find the original thread!

Yes, hold on...I'll bump it...

janetupnorth said:
Yes, hold on...I'll bump it...

THANKS!!!
Now I just have to read all 500 pages! LOL

Hi Kacey how you doing? Our b-day is coming up soon you doing anything exciting???

christinaspc said:
Hi Kacey how you doing? Our b-day is coming up soon you doing anything exciting???

We don't have any exciting plans. I have my niece that weekend, so who knows. We'll more than likely celebrate it the weekend after. I'm getting my DL renewed, my military ID renewed and I need to register my notary certificate with the county... yes, 37 is going to be a really exciting year!

pamperedlinda said:
I wish I was 37 again.....;)

LOL!

Here I am dreading it, and you wish you could be that age again! I should go to my "birthday thread" that was started by Harriet to cheer me up and get me psyched for my big day.

37 seems so old- especially when you know you're running out of time to have babies and be a chef!

37 isn't too old! I was 40 when DS was born.

Attached are the instructions for the train cake that I found on the coolest birthday cakes website and the photos of how I changed the one I made. It was really an easy cake to make - it was A LOT of cake though! If you don't have a huge crowd - cut big pieces!

Attachments

• Jacob's Train Cake.doc
    152 KB · Views: 272
  • Train Track Cake.doc
    62 KB · Views: 248
Age is only a number my friend - only a number!!!

pamperedlinda said:
37 isn't too old! I was 40 when DS was born.

Attached are the instructions for the train cake that I found on the coolest birthday cakes website and the photos of how I changed the one I made. It was really an easy cake to make - it was A LOT of cake though! If you don't have a huge crowd - cut big pieces!

Thanks, Linda! I'll forward this to Krista. I'm not sure how many people she'll have for Micaiah's 1st birthday.

PamperedDor said:
Age is only a number my friend - only a number!!!

Maybe, but the numbers keep getting bigger! ;):p

1. How does the "Help Me Remember, Please" tool work?

The "Help Me Remember, Please" tool is a simple and effective way to keep track of your to-do list or important tasks. It allows you to set reminders for specific dates and times, and you can even customize the frequency of the reminders. All you need to do is enter the task, set the reminder, and the tool will do the rest by sending you notifications or emails.

2. Can I access the "Help Me Remember, Please" tool on my phone?

Yes, the "Help Me Remember, Please" tool is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices. You can download the Pampered Chef app on your phone and access the tool from there, or you can simply log in to your account on any mobile browser.

3. How many reminders can I set with the "Help Me Remember, Please" tool?

The "Help Me Remember, Please" tool allows you to set an unlimited number of reminders. You can set as many reminders as you need for different tasks and the tool will keep track of all of them.

4. Can I share my reminders with others?

Yes, you can share your reminders with others by inviting them to join your "Help Me Remember, Please" group. This is a great feature for families, roommates, or coworkers who need to stay on top of tasks and appointments together.

5. Is the "Help Me Remember, Please" tool only for cooking-related tasks?

No, the "Help Me Remember, Please" tool can be used for any type of task or reminder. While it is a helpful tool for keeping track of cooking and baking related tasks, you can also use it for work deadlines, appointments, or any other important tasks you need to remember.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies