• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Don't Miss "The People's Court" on January 14th!

In summary, a user named Heidi went to NYC and appeared on "The People's Court" with her best friend. They were featured in the third case of the day. Some users missed the episode and asked for an autograph. The conversation then shifted to complaints about another website before returning to talk about the episode. Some users expressed their appreciation for DCS as a supportive and productive community.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
OK...I know that I told this to some people but they wanted a reminder so I figured that I would do a whole new thread so that everyone would know...

When I went to NYC last month we had a chance to be in the crowd that you see outside of "The People's Court"...so we did and I actually got to talk during it as well...

It is going to be on on Monday January 14th...they should have 2 cases...I talk during the case with the girl with her weave not being long enough...and during the other case with is about a lady who's car had a little nick on it...my best friend talked during that one and she has really short curly hair but I can't remember what she said.

SO I just wanted to let everyone know to watch for me...

LOL! I hope I get to see it! What time does it usually air?

I have it set to record! it airs 3 cst

I'm going to have to set it to record. What fun!!!!!

So it's supposed to be on today but I don't know what time!!!!!

Really cool!
i'll have to check when its shown here.

hmmm I do not think it is on today...it is about subletting for the first case

I forgot to set it to tape, I hope it's not today. Bummer.

the 2nd case is about a car damaged in a parking lot

Heidi! Are you sure it was supposed to be today?????

It's On It's On It's On!!!! Right Now!!

turns out it's the 3rd case today!!!! didn't know they had this many on in one day..lol

SORRY EVERYONE!!

I just saw Heidi! I just saw Heidi! I just saw Heidi!!!!!

Heidi can I have your autograph??? LOL!

I missed it:cry:I couldn't even find the chanel:cry:I had to pick up dd from school:cry:It's just not fair!:cry:

missydivine said:
I missed it:cry:I couldn't even find the chanel:cry:I had to pick up dd from school:cry:It's just not fair!:cry:

It was really quick but still good to see her.

I missed it. I really wanted to watch it, i went up to record what I could and I couldn't even find it in the listing. Oh well.

missydivine said:
I missed it. I really wanted to watch it, i went up to record what I could and I couldn't even find it in the listing. Oh well.

There's always re-runs.....

Christ Follower said:
Heidi can I have your autograph??? LOL!

ME TOO! ME TOO! ME TOO!!

chefheidi2003 said:
You guys are too funny...

aw man! does that mean that we are not going to get one?????

I have satelite and can't get the channel! I'm going to have to borrow the tape . . . I saw Nikki's reminder in the shout box and ran downstairs . . . UGH! . . . I guess I'll see it another day.

I missed it :grumpy:

It's nutso again.AAAAGGHHH. Just when I log back onto CS to get caught up and see what others think about the new stuff, it's all gone to cr*p again. I'm all for people expressing their opinions, but it seems like this just hasn't been handled in a grown-up way lately. REally for the last 6-8 months. Am I imagining that? I'm am a very "go with the flow" person that doesn't get riled up easily, but the overall feeling over there has made that harder to maintain. I don't think I"ll quit going over there or posting when it's helpful or when I need suggestions but I definitely don't post as much as I used to.

I agree with what some of you guys said....over here it's more supportive and productive, so I'm SO glad we have DCS. Thanks GREG!!!!!:)

I agree Becky. It's totally out of hand over there.

pamperedbecky said:
AAAAGGHHH. Just when I log back onto CS to get caught up and see what others think about the new stuff, it's all gone to cr*p again. I'm all for people expressing their opinions, but it seems like this just hasn't been handled in a grown-up way lately. REally for the last 6-8 months. Am I imagining that? I'm am a very "go with the flow" person that doesn't get riled up easily, but the overall feeling over there has made that harder to maintain. I don't think I"ll quit going over there or posting when it's helpful or when I need suggestions but I definitely don't post as much as I used to.

I agree with what some of you guys said....over here it's more supportive and productive, so I'm SO glad we have DCS. Thanks GREG!!!!!:)

I totally agree Becky. I am so glad we have a sane place here. Between negativity, trying to beat the system and self-promotion it's giving me gray hair.

VENT ALERT!

The vent would have served no good purpose other than warn others about someone and that is not my place.

bethcooks4u said:
VENT ALERT!

I wouldn't think of saying this over there (thanks for this blind thread)... .

Just wanted to say that I don't know that this truly a "blind thread" only because the password to register is on CC and not just for directors. I know that prior to becoming a Director I could view the director policies (the same place to find the passcode). So unless the passcode has changed some could be on here "in stealth mode" as I read the other day. Please don't attack if I'm wrong, just sharing my experience.

I'm on my sister's computer right now and before I logged on I went to see if this section is visible and it's not. Whew!

amy07 said:
Just wanted to say that I don't know that this truly a "blind thread" only because the password to register is on CC and not just for directors. I know that prior to becoming a Director I could view the director policies (the same place to find the passcode). So unless the passcode has changed some could be on here "in stealth mode" as I read the other day. Please don't attack if I'm wrong, just sharing my experience.

Yeah. It's always better not to say things if you don't feel comfortable with everyone hearing them. Actually what I had on there was true and it is know that is my opinion but why dig up old bones - it serves no purpose.

I am guilty as anyone of having a negative side. Sorry I put it out there. Thanks Becky for pointing it out before too many read it. It's best left alone but it is one of the reasons I won't renew my membership over there.

I am rarely posting on CS anymore and am checking just a few threads that interest me. I thought it was interesting that someone from DCS mentioned how it was so obvious that the ones with positive attitudes are those of us that are Directors and above.....tells alot right there!

I had just had a friend consultant join CS and I had warned her about the drama and the very next day that came out. I think it is that we are all actually working our businesses and know what it takes. So perhaps we are able to let the little stuff slide more easily. I love playing with the big kids!

I couldn't figure out what everyone was talking about...and then stumbled on that thread. I think it's pretty cool that Carolyn is becoming the new recruiting incentive. They are lining up to promote to director just so they can join her over here.:p

legacypc46 said:
I couldn't figure out what everyone was talking about...and then stumbled on that thread. I think it's pretty cool that Carolyn is becoming the new recruiting incentive. They are lining up to promote to director just so they can join her over here.:p

I stumbled on it too and made a comment but will also let that beaten horse RIP. I thought that WAS cute though... while one wants to quit PC over that others want to put their biz on overdrive to come join us here. :D

bethcooks4u said:
Yeah. It's always better not to say things if you don't feel comfortable with everyone hearing them. Actually what I had on there was true and it is know that is my opinion but why dig up old bones - it serves no purpose.

I am guilty as anyone of having a negative side. Sorry I put it out there. Thanks Becky for pointing it out before too many read it. It's best left alone but it is one of the reasons I won't renew my membership over there.
Is that why I haven't seen your posts??!! This is news to me, glad I can come here though....

OK, what the heck am I missing? Someone please share!

will pm you

glad I missed it too!

legacypc46 said:

ROFL - I never thought of it that way - LOL

The girl that threatened to quit I'm sure it not doing it over this... there is always another reason.Plus, is she really going to quit or is it all talk? She never signed her real name so no one would ever know....

OK-WHAT are ya'll talking about???

chefmeg said:
OK-WHAT are ya'll talking about???

There's a thread on CS about the scraper that we aren't getting yet because of production problems. It went crazy. People got very negative and one in particular. She said some things that others took offense at and they said things. Nasty. Then some of us stated that this is one of the reasons we won't renew over there and some are saying they can't wait to join us here.

Oh, how I want to comment on someone who posted there - I typed it twice - but evidently I am the only one who feels as I do so I won't. And besides I have decided that here on out I will not say (or think - is it possible?) negatives. OC is the rule on date night with DH and it is the rule for me here, there and in all aspects of my PC business.

OC = Optimist Club - When I was pregnant with #5 we moved across the state. It was stressful. Our banker invited DH to join their Optimist Club (but not me). When we sold that house and moved from the town we saw her again and I asked why she didn't invite me. She said I seemed stressed. DUH. Anyway, DH had gotten very unoptomistic in the last few years and we were having very complainy "dates" so we decided that when we go on a date it is required that we can not complain and if one does the other says "OC". It works! Now when one is in a funk the other says OC and we're on to happier thoughts!

finley1991 said:
The girl that threatened to quit I'm sure it not doing it over this... there is always another reason.

Plus, is she really going to quit or is it all talk? She never signed her real name so no one would ever know....

Yeah, I think her latest post is a bunch of BS. My thought when I read she was quitting over this was like COME ON!!!! There's definitely more to it than just this incident if she is truly quitting. I think she's just fishing for all of the "Oh come on, don't quit, blah blah blah" comments. Who knows. I noticed she logged in this morning. She's putting the blame on others and if she really is leaving the biz, it must be her way of making herself feel better about it - by turning it all around. I'm glad Ann E. (and maybe others) responded to her and said there must be something else going on if she's going to up and quit because of some harsh things that were said to her.

Oh well. The drama continues I'm sure. It sure is interesting how others have "come out of the woodwork" in that thread.

Have a great day everyone! Oh and I just got my director products package!! WOOO HOOO. I wasn't expecting it so soon. It's like Christmas. Plus I'll be getting another one from the SAT.:D

pamperedbecky said:
Yeah, I think her latest post is a bunch of BS. My thought when I read she was quitting over this was like COME ON!!!! There's definitely more to it than just this incident if she is truly quitting. I think she's just fishing for all of the "Oh come on, don't quit, blah blah blah" comments. Who knows. I noticed she logged in this morning. She's putting the blame on others and if she really is leaving the biz, it must be her way of making herself feel better about it - by turning it all around. I'm glad Ann E. (and maybe others) responded to her and said there must be something else going on if she's going to up and quit because of some harsh things that were said to her.

Oh well. The drama continues I'm sure. It sure is interesting how others have "come out of the woodwork" in that thread.

Have a great day everyone! Oh and I just got my director products package!! WOOO HOOO. I wasn't expecting it so soon. It's like Christmas. Plus I'll be getting another one from the SAT.:D
My fed ex driver doesn't come until around 6pm.:cry: I can't wait now that I know it's coming.

pamperedbecky said:
I think she's just fishing for all of the "Oh come on, don't quit, blah blah blah" comments.

Well if that's what she was looking for, she got it. I know that some did PM her because they said they would.

I'm jealous of everyone getting their products today but that's okay because I really need to focus on this show tonight and if they arrive, there's no way I would be able to do that!!!!

I have stayed away from that thread ever since I gave my 2 cents. It just makes me so mad that people aren't working their businesses and then they blame the company. It boggles my mind.

You have GOT to be kidding. You lurk for 3 years and never comment and suddenly have so much to say?

DebbieJ said:
I have stayed away from that thread ever since I gave my 2 cents. It just makes me so mad that people aren't working their businesses and then they blame the company. It boggles my mind.

You're so right Deb! They seem to be the same people that only accumulate 6000 points each year and now are mad because they need to "recruit" just to earn level one of the incentive trip when we know they won't even come close!!!

Some people don't get it! They never will...

OY! I had totally skipped that thread because the peson that started it stated they were dissappointed! I went back a read through as much as I could stomach and I have to go take a pill now~my blood pressure is too high! I agree with the poster that said the energy folks are wasting would be better spent on their businesses! Have my first show of 2008 tonight and I am SO excited~she has at least 11 people coming and 4 outside orders!

chefmeg said:
Have my first show of 2008 tonight and I am SO excited~she has at least 11 people coming and 4 outside orders!

Awesome! Are you going to do it using the interactive format? Let us know how it goes!

I don't think I ever mentioned this about the Mega Scraper thread on cs...but when I saw the title of that thread and saw that there were 3 pages of posts the first time I saw it, I KNEW it had to be a crazy thread. I thought to myself why in the world did people have so much to say about that product?? I should have known it turned into some sort of vent thread. It seems to have died down over there, which is nice.:)

Hope your show rocks Meg!

<h2>1. When is "The People's Court" episode featuring Pampered Chef airing?</h2><p>The episode will air on Monday, January 14th. </p><h2>2. How many cases will be featured in the episode?</h2><p>There will be two cases featured in the episode. </p><h2>3. What is the first case about?</h2><p>The first case is about a girl who is suing because her weave is not long enough. </p><h2>4. Will there be any Pampered Chef representatives featured in the episode?</h2><p>Yes, there will be Pampered Chef representatives in the episode. One of them will be speaking during the case about the girl's weave. </p><h2>5. Can you give us any sneak peeks or hints about the episode?</h2><p>I don't want to give too much away, but I can tell you that my best friend also spoke during the episode. She has short, curly hair, but I can't remember what she said. Make sure to tune in to see us in the crowd!</p>

1. When is "The People's Court" episode featuring Pampered Chef airing?

The episode will air on Monday, January 14th.

2. How many cases will be featured in the episode?

There will be two cases featured in the episode.

3. What is the first case about?

The first case is about a girl who is suing because her weave is not long enough.

4. Will there be any Pampered Chef representatives featured in the episode?

Yes, there will be Pampered Chef representatives in the episode. One of them will be speaking during the case about the girl's weave.

5. Can you give us any sneak peeks or hints about the episode?

I don't want to give too much away, but I can tell you that my best friend also spoke during the episode. She has short, curly hair, but I can't remember what she said. Make sure to tune in to see us in the crowd!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • The_Kitchen_Guy