• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Order Summary (Packing Slip) - This Was Weird!

In summary, a weird thing happened where the host's packing slip listed the wrong box quantity and item number for the tiles small square plates and bowls that were ordered as part of a set.
Kitchen2u
I'm referring to the one that comes in the shipment ~ has their 10% discount card on it...

A weird thing happen to a shipment I received today (one of those shows where the host wanted it shipped to my house because she didn't trust the neighborhood, etc). I thought since it was a large order, I'd be nice and since I had nothing better to do today (LOL), I'd sort the orders for her. Packing lists, check out fine....everything here ~ great! So I go to sorting the actual orders...

The packing slips for the guest orders are all fine. Great..got that done. So I get to the Host's order and I start to pack her order up. Then I panic...on the Host Order Summary (packing list), it lists:

Box Qty Description/Item Number
Tiles Small Sq. Plate (Set of 2) - 2024P
2 1 Tiles Small Sq. Plate/SUB #2066 - 2024

So okay, where are they? Everything on the packing lists checked out okay. I remembered a customer ordering these plates...got them in her bag. I re-check the packing slip...nope, just the 2 for the customer.

Luckily, I happened to look in P3 before calling HO...I was thinking...crap, I made a mistake. But when I look on P3, there's no Small Tiles Squares on the Host Order. What? To make sure (by now I'm thinking I made a mistake), I call the Host and asked her if she ordered them, nope! Hmmm. That's weird.

So I called Tech Support (curiosity has the best of me by now) and ask what's happen? Do I need to be concern when my other hosts get their orders? After faxing him the copy of the Host Order Summary (which I ended up just tearing off her 10% discount card and giving her that only) and looking at my order that was submitted...poor guy, he has no idea what happened. I ended up hanging up the phone after 35 minutes...it's HO's mysterious problem now!

Why am I posting this? JUST IN CASE you get a call from one of your hosts..."I didn't get ______." Half the time my hosts forget what they ordered by the time the shipment arrives. Check P3 or PP before you call HO...it maybe just a "weird" error in the program at HO!

Weird!!

I had that happen when the outdoor party plates were buy one get one 1/2 off. It was located on the host order packing slip and NOT the guest. Too weird!!

I had that happen last week, too, but it was the Tiles Bowls. I assured my host she didn't pay for it, and that it must've been a glitch (there was a customer who ordered them, though.)

Looks like "kit" items in inventory are printing on the wrong slip/spot. Odd...if you have examples that you get, report them so they can figure out the solution.

It's because the Tiles squares and bowls used to be sold in singles and now they are using up the old packages even though they're sold in sets of 2 now.

DebbieJ said:
It's because the Tiles squares and bowls used to be sold in singles and now they are using up the old packages even though they're sold in sets of 2 now.

Hey Deb ~ I can understand that...but the "set" is showing up on the Host Order Summary (the page that the host gets with their discount card on it) even though the host didn't order or pay for it...it's the customer's not the host. So the host "thinks" she/he is suppose to get it, when in fact, it's not theirs. It's misleading to the host.

HO Tech Support had me fax in everything...the Host Order Summary, Packing Lists, and the customer (the one who ordered the set) sorting slip. They had no idea this was going on.

Kitchen2u said:
Hey Deb ~ I can understand that...but the "set" is showing up on the Host Order Summary (the page that the host gets with their discount card on it) even though the host didn't order or pay for it...it's the customer's not the host. So the host "thinks" she/he is suppose to get it, when in fact, it's not theirs. It's misleading to the host.

HO Tech Support had me fax in everything...the Host Order Summary, Packing Lists, and the customer (the one who ordered the set) sorting slip. They had no idea this was going on.
Yep, for whatever reason, the "extra" one has been listed on the host's summary for some of my shows too. It is very confusing and they have never notified us or the host that this would happen, so it is something to be aware of. Like Deb said, it has something to do with that they used to be sold individually. I still don't get why they can't list it on the customer's list.

I had this happen with a host today. Before I read this thread. We ended up going thru the whole show together. One guest had ordered the tiles squares (and they are still coming in 2 boxes which is confusing) but my host thought that maybe she had ordered them and not gotten them. I had to assure her that I did not order them and she did not pay for them. I thought maybe she was reading the wrong slip to me, but she said it was the host summary page. I guess she was right. I hope HO get this figured out.

You know what, I had someone order some tiles stuff on one of my last shows....going to check so I can call the host and explain to her

What is a Host Order Summary (Packing Slip)?

A Host Order Summary, also known as a Packing Slip, is a document that lists all the items included in a host's order from a Pampered Chef party. It is used for the host to review their order and for you as a consultant to pack and ship the correct items.

Why is the Host Order Summary (Packing Slip) important?

The Host Order Summary is important because it ensures that the host receives the correct items they ordered and that you, as a consultant, pack and ship the correct items. It also serves as a record of the host's order in case there are any discrepancies or issues with the order.

How do I access the Host Order Summary (Packing Slip)?

You can access the Host Order Summary through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in, go to the "Orders" section, and click on the specific party's order. The Host Order Summary will be available to view and print.

What information is included in the Host Order Summary (Packing Slip)?

The Host Order Summary includes the host's name and contact information, the party date and host rewards earned, a list of all the items ordered by the host, and the total amount due for the order.

What should I do if there is an error or discrepancy on the Host Order Summary (Packing Slip)?

If you notice an error or discrepancy on the Host Order Summary, contact the host to confirm the correct information and make any necessary adjustments. It is important to ensure the accuracy of the host's order to maintain good customer service and satisfaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies