• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Charter Host Gift for Grand Opening - Need to Call and Resolve

Yep, I misspoke (mis-typed?). I meant order summaries. :)Called them, they sent it out right away (to me, so I could present it to her).
ms_twana
Hello. I hosted my Grand Opening earlier this month and I ordered the Cranberry Trivet as my Charter Host gift. I recieved my order yesterday, and it was not in there, nor was it on the packing slip. I also didn't receive the Order Summary Sheets either. I figure those weren't a big deal though, since I had reciepts.

So do I just need to call and tell them? Is the Charter Host gift normally sent with the rest of the items? One of my hosts receives her items tomorrow, so I"ll see if she gets hers.

It is sent with all the other items, especially since you've specified that you DID order it.

I'm not sure if you as the consultant actually get the charter host gift, when I did my GO I totally forgot to order mine (so I dont know if i could've or not) but if you have doubts, call HO and tell them it's missing from the order.

Sounds like an oversight. Do an adjustment online or call the HO.

ShelbyMichalek said:
It is sent with all the other items, especially since you've specified that you DID order it.

I'm not sure if you as the consultant actually get the charter host gift, when I did my GO I totally forgot to order mine (so I dont know if i could've or not) but if you have doubts, call HO and tell them it's missing from the order.

All of my new consultants have ordered one and they got it. Call HO this morning.

They did this to me too. HO said that sometimes the computer "gets confused" when the consultant is also the charter host. They shipped my stuff pronto.

Chris

They did this to me too!! I called HO and the woman was SO rude and said I must not have put it in the order.. but I was staring at my computer screen with the order definitely on it.. and she said I must have gone back and added it on AFTER I submitted my show (not even possibly since the orders all freeze once you submit it!!) She did send me the trivet, though! Hopefully you get a nicer person who knows what they're talking about!

Happened to me too. I just did an adjustment online as a missing item and they sent it right out.

Related to your other point, I often (always?) find that when I am "consultant acting as host" I don't get packing slips in my boxes. Is that because they assume as consultant I know who gets what? It's nice to have them for picking the orders because they say which box each item is in--helpful for large shipments--but since I can get by without them I haven't called HO to ask about it.

Thanks. I'll do an adjustment online.

pattybrady said:
Happened to me too. I just did an adjustment online as a missing item and they sent it right out.

Related to your other point, I often (always?) find that when I am "consultant acting as host" I don't get packing slips in my boxes. Is that because they assume as consultant I know who gets what? It's nice to have them for picking the orders because they say which box each item is in--helpful for large shipments--but since I can get by without them I haven't called HO to ask about it.

No, I received the packing slips. It was the order summaries that I didn't receive.

ms_twana said:
Thanks. I'll do an adjustment online.

No, I received the packing slips. It was the order summaries that I didn't receive.

I think that's what she was referring to when she said "Packing slips."

I recently turned in a consultant as host show and didn't get the "sorting slips" (as I call them) either.

Yep, I misspoke (mis-typed?). I meant order summaries. :)

Oh okay. I didn't realize it showed what box each item is in. That does make it easier.

For me, it happened to one of my hosts! just as you described, i ordered it, but the paperwork made it seem like it didn't exist. Called them, they sent it out right away (to me, so I could present it to her).

1. Can I still earn host rewards if I have a "No Charter Host Gift" show?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards through our "No Charter Host Gift" program! As a Pampered Chef consultant, we want to make sure all of our hosts are rewarded for their hard work in hosting a show, even if they choose not to receive the charter host gift.

2. How does the "No Charter Host Gift" program work?

The "No Charter Host Gift" program allows hosts to opt out of receiving the charter host gift in exchange for additional host rewards. This means that hosts can earn more free products and discounts on their own purchases when they choose not to receive the charter host gift.

3. What are the benefits of choosing the "No Charter Host Gift" option?

By choosing the "No Charter Host Gift" option, hosts can earn extra rewards that they can use towards their own purchases. This can help them save money on their favorite Pampered Chef products or even try out new products they have been eyeing.

4. Can I change my mind and receive the charter host gift later?

Unfortunately, once you have selected the "No Charter Host Gift" option, it cannot be changed. We want to make sure all of our hosts receive the rewards they have earned, so we are unable to switch between the two options once the show has taken place.

5. Do all Pampered Chef hosts have the option to choose the "No Charter Host Gift" program?

Yes, all hosts have the option to choose the "No Charter Host Gift" program for their show. We want to make sure all of our hosts have the opportunity to earn the most rewards possible, so we offer this option to everyone who hosts a show with us.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• turtle15
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
turtle15
  • TrishPCMommy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Becky0216