• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Simple Appreciation Gift for Host: Ideas for Busy Consultants

I include the SB in the Host Packet, the host selects the demo recipe, takes the SB to the grocery store, purchases the ingredients, keeps the SB. At the show, when doing the DP Slips, I Thank the host with the i-slice. Go through some of the product details + "it will cut through the tape on those PC boxes that UPS will deliver to your door!" :)Heart TrivetI have decided to start giving my hosts the Round Up Heart Trivet (is that what its called??) LOL!!!:o This way I can feel good about $2.00 per trivet being donated to the Food Pantrys.:DGreat Idea Kristin! I
RossDeb2
Gold Member
Does anyone have a simple alternative gift idea that I can give to my host? She booked a party off my last host and won a season's best CB at that show. I've only been a consultant for the last month and do not have spares of any small items. I ordered the consultant gift supplies but they will not be here for the party on Monday. I just need something simple to convey my appreciation.

Scratch n WinI put dollar Scratch and Wins into my Host Packets, but you could put on into a thankyou card.....

Misty

I either give the hostess as a SB CB or if they already have that then find an in expensive gift out of the catalog

mistym, do you enclose a saying in reference to the scratch and win card? I love the simple idea! I'd like to make a quip with a nod towards a $1000 party but I'm not clever with words like that.

Well I put them in my Host Packets and I tell them that if they win then they certainly have to invite me back to do a show as they owe me!

you could say:

your business is worth a million bucks - good luck!
Scratch a winner and i'll make dinner, invite the guests and i'll do the rest

Get your $1000 glow, scratch this ticket or host a show!

LOL....god I could do this all night!!

M

You can always order her thank you gift when you close her show. Just add the "gift" to her order (obviously don't charge her) then you get her discount, and she gets a thank you gift plus you get commission off it.

That is what I would do as well! Small babmoo spoons are great, mini spatula, ect. Plus, if you add it on to her show, you already know how well she did and it may help you decide on an apropriate thank you gift. good luck!

You could make her a loaf of homeade bread in the loaf pan or sweet bread in the mini loaf pan (then you have enough for 4 hosts!). Bread is just flour,water and yeast-so cheap, yet very impressive and thoughtful. I'm going to try Beth's idea and make the chocolate roses in the silicone cupcake maker. One or a bouquet of those would be beautiful. When you're giving the gift, you're sending the message of how our products can be used for food gifts.

My CM friend handwrote a thank you note with one of my orders. It was so sweet and made me feel like her only customer. Thank you for starting this thread because I am now reminded of how great that made me feel, and I wasn't even the host!

RossDeb2 said:
Does anyone have a simple alternative gift idea that I can give to my host? She booked a party off my last host and won a season's best CB at that show. I've only been a consultant for the last month and do not have spares of any small items. I ordered the consultant gift supplies but they will not be here for the party on Monday. I just need something simple to convey my appreciation.
I've got a cousin-in-law who does hand made soaps. I've been giving my hosts small soaps and now, she has soaps that look like slices of key lime pie and others that look like slices of cheesecake. They come in little carry-out boxes like you'd get in Chinese carry-out.

That's cute KG. I like the idea. Maybe you could have her make a soap in the shape of a Chopper! (PC CHopper that is, not the motorbike kind)

I dunno about a chopper but maybe a piece of stoneware?

I have a soap mold that has a celtic heart that kinda looks like the RUFTH trivet!

Host's GiftsI include the SB in the Host Packet, the host selects the demo recipe, takes the SB to the grocery store, purchases the ingredients, keeps the SB.

At the show, when doing the DP Slips, I Thank the host with the i-slice.
Go through some of the product details + "it will cut through the tape on those PC boxes that UPS will deliver to your door!" :)

Heart TrivetI have decided to start giving my hosts the Round Up Heart Trivet (is that what its called??) LOL!!!:eek:

This way I can feel good about $2.00 per trivet being donated to the Food Pantrys.:D

Great Idea Kristin! I like that some money goes to the food banks too!

Thanks Gillian! Does anyone know the number to enter to get the FREE trivet?

What is a simple appreciation gift for a host?

A simple appreciation gift for a host is a small token of gratitude given to the person hosting a Pampered Chef party. It can be a small item or a thoughtful gesture to show your appreciation for their time and effort in hosting the event.

What are some ideas for a simple appreciation gift for a host?

Some ideas for a simple appreciation gift for a host include a thank you card, a small kitchen gadget, a sample of a Pampered Chef product, or a gift certificate to use towards their next purchase.

Do I have to give a gift to the host of a Pampered Chef party?

No, giving a gift to the host is not required but it is a nice gesture to show your appreciation for their role in hosting the party. You can also offer to bring a dish or help with clean up as a way to thank them.

How much should I spend on a simple appreciation gift for a host?

There is no set amount for a simple appreciation gift for a host. It is more about the thought and gesture behind the gift rather than the cost. You can choose a gift that fits your budget and shows your genuine appreciation.

Can I personalize the simple appreciation gift for a host?

Yes, you can personalize the gift by choosing something that you know the host will appreciate or by including a handwritten note with your thanks. This adds a personal touch and makes the gift more meaningful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • Aynot
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • Nightschild24