• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Mystery Co-Hosts Split Discounts and Rewards at My Grand Opening Show?

In summary, a Mystery Co-Host is a special guest invited to join a Pampered Chef party or event who has experience with Pampered Chef products and provides insights and advice during the party. To invite a Mystery Co-Host, reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant who can help coordinate. You can suggest a specific Mystery Co-Host, but availability may vary. Having a Mystery Co-Host can bring a fresh perspective and add excitement to the party, as well as share personal experiences and tips with Pampered Chef products. There is no extra cost for having a Mystery Co-Host at your party, as they are there to enhance the experience and share their knowledge and love for the products.
khergatt
Hi! I am having my "Grand Opening" show in two weeks. I want to do a Mystery Co-Host show. I know how it works, but can they split the two 60% off items and each get one? What about the Free Product Value and Half Price Items? DOes one of them get the free stuff and the other the half price stuff?

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated!!!
Kristy

I just did a mystery co-host show this past weekend - I split the free products down the middle and each offered them one half price item (it was nearly an $800 show - so there were 3 half price items) - one took one and the other didn't want to use hers. Since there was no host special in January - I didn't have to worry about that - but since February is 2 items at 60% off - they should be able to each have one if they want to take advantage of it. Hope this helps!

Co-hosts can split all of the benefits anyway they wish.

Thanks! That's what I thought, but I wanted to be sure!

Hi Kristy! Congratulations on your upcoming Grand Opening show! A Mystery Co-Host show is a great idea to get your guests excited and involved. To answer your question, yes, the two 60% off items can be split between the two Co-Hosts. However, when it comes to the Free Product Value and Half Price Items, one Co-Host will receive the free items and the other will receive the half price items. This is a great incentive for both Co-Hosts to work together to achieve these rewards. I hope this helps and I wish you all the best for your show! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. What is a Mystery Co-Host?

A Mystery Co-Host is a special guest who is invited to join your Pampered Chef party or event. They are typically someone who has experience with Pampered Chef products and can provide valuable insights and advice during the party.

2. How do I invite a Mystery Co-Host to my party?

You can invite a Mystery Co-Host by reaching out to your Pampered Chef consultant and letting them know you would like to have a special guest at your party. They can help you find and coordinate with a Mystery Co-Host.

3. Can I choose who my Mystery Co-Host will be?

Yes, you can suggest a specific Mystery Co-Host to your consultant. However, availability may vary and your consultant will do their best to accommodate your request.

4. What are the benefits of having a Mystery Co-Host at my party?

A Mystery Co-Host can bring a fresh perspective and add excitement to your party. They can also share their personal experiences and tips with Pampered Chef products, making the party more informative and fun for everyone.

5. Do I have to pay extra to have a Mystery Co-Host at my party?

No, there is no additional cost for having a Mystery Co-Host at your party. They are there to enhance the party experience and share their knowledge and love for Pampered Chef products with you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • topchef.heather