• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Grand Opening Show with a Mystery Host Twist - Expert Tips Inside!

In summary, the user is new to the forum and is considering turning their Grand Opening into a Mystery Host Show in order to potentially increase attendance and qualify faster. They ask for opinions and experiences from others on the forum. Another user suggests that this is a common approach for Grand Openings and offers tips for making it successful. They also suggest focusing on showcasing products and providing incentives for bookings.
Jillybill
I am brand new! I haven't even got the part of my kit with the actual product in it yet - expecting it this week - but I've been reading this forum and it gives me a lot of ideas. So I just wanted to run this past people before I went for it.

I've heard about Mystery Host shows from this forum and I was thinking, what if I turned my Grand Opening Show into a Mystery Host Show? Kind of do a two-in-one. I was thinking if it was a big show I could even divide it into two and have two winners (and help me qualify faster, haha). I thought it might a) get more people out to my house and b) the people who don't win would be envious of the winners and book their own shows!

Do you think this is a good idea? Why/why not? What did you do for your Grand Openings, if you had one?

This is exactly how my recruits have done their Grand Opening shows. They offer the free product to one person, the discount to another, a 50% off item to another and so on, and they keep whatever discount they want for themselves. I help them key it in so they get it right, and I do the show with them so I can help them get bookings. See if your recruiter or director can attend and help you with yours, too! GL!

Hi there! Congrats on starting your new business and welcome to the forum! It's great to hear that you've been reading up and getting ideas from other users. As for your idea about turning your Grand Opening into a Mystery Host Show, I think it's definitely worth considering. It's a unique and creative way to get people excited about your business and potentially increase attendance at your event. Plus, having two winners could definitely help you qualify faster, as you mentioned.However, I would also suggest considering the potential downsides to this approach. Some people may feel discouraged if they attend your Grand Opening but don't win the Mystery Host prize. It's important to make sure that the focus is still on your business and the products, rather than just the potential prize. You also want to make sure that the winners actually end up booking shows and not just attending for the chance to win.In terms of my own experience with Grand Openings, I focused on showcasing the products and providing a fun and interactive atmosphere for guests. I also offered special deals and incentives for those who booked shows at the event. It ended up being a successful strategy for me, but every consultant and business is different. Ultimately, it's up to you to decide what will work best for your business.Good luck with your Grand Opening and I hope it's a success! Keep us updated on how it goes.

What is a Mystery Host Twist?

A Mystery Host Twist is a fun and exciting way to boost attendance and sales at your grand opening show. It involves selecting one guest at the party to be the "mystery host" and receive all of the host rewards, even if they didn't actually host the party.

How do I choose the Mystery Host?

You can choose the Mystery Host in a variety of ways. You can randomly select a guest's name from a hat, have guests draw numbers and whoever has the winning number is the Mystery Host, or even have a game or activity to determine the Mystery Host.

Do I need to tell my guests about the Mystery Host Twist beforehand?

It is up to you whether or not to inform your guests about the Mystery Host Twist beforehand. Some consultants choose to keep it a surprise to add to the excitement, while others may want to mention it in the invitation or when booking the party to entice more guests to attend.

Will the actual host still receive any rewards?

Yes, the actual host will still receive any booking rewards, such as half-price items or host-exclusive products. The Mystery Host will receive all of the host rewards, such as free products and discounts, in addition to the booking rewards.

What are some expert tips for implementing the Mystery Host Twist?

Some expert tips for implementing the Mystery Host Twist include making sure to have enough invitations to invite potential guests, setting a minimum sales goal for the party to ensure the Mystery Host receives a substantial reward, and creating a sense of urgency by offering a special gift or discount for guests who RSVP and attend the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• topchef.heather
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • msmileyface