• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stop Sell on Sheet Pans Question...

In summary, the manufacturer had to go back to the drawing board and redesign all new sheet pans. The test kitchen's are still testing the new design. HO is waiting on shipment from the manufacturer and they don't know when that will be.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
I am sorry if this had been addressed over and over, but I searched and can't find an updated answer.

I have a host asking me about her backordered sheet pans. Have we heard anything new? She wants to know how much longer it's going to be.

Thanks! I feel so out of the loop, since I haven't been on here a ton recently, and haven't done a lot of shows either....:confused: :confused:

The note from HO that was sent on April 14 indicated that there would be no new information for a month. So HO should be sending an update this week some time.

Thanks Ann, you rock!

Per Carol Radu she said that home office SHOULD know something by Tuesday, but that is just a guess on their part.

Evidently the manufacturer had to go back to the drawing board and redesign all new sheet pans. I believe in China. Well, manufacturing is done and we're waiting on shipment to Chicago. Have you ever heard the term, "Slow boat from China?" Well, I beleive they are on one of those now. When Chicago gets them they then have to ship to us, so......that's what I know. UGH!

smspamperedchef said:
Per Carol Radu she said that home office SHOULD know something by Tuesday, but that is just a guess on their part.

Evidently the manufacturer had to go back to the drawing board and redesign all new sheet pans. I believe in China. Well, manufacturing is done and we're waiting on shipment to Chicago. Have you ever heard the term, "Slow boat from China?" Well, I beleive they are on one of those now. When Chicago gets them they then have to ship to us, so......that's what I know. UGH!
And before they are sent to us the test kitchens need to do a bunch of testing - at least hopefully so. Wouldn't want a second recall!:eek:

Hopefully, the test kitchen's have done most of their testing before the new design went to mass production.

I hate to admit it, but I did call HO last week and the person I talked to didn't know a dog-gone thing. I feel like a dork telling my customers that I don't know anything and neither does HO. Oh well....hopefully it won't be much longer.

Your normal customer service people are going to know as much as we do! It's a different department that deals with that kind of stuff. I just tell my customers that they are working on it and I will let them know as soon as possible when they are available.

Related to Stop Sell on Sheet Pans Question...

1. Can I still use my sheet pans if they are on the stop sell list?

Yes, you can still use your sheet pans if they are on the stop sell list. However, we recommend replacing them with a safer alternative as soon as possible.

2. Why are sheet pans being put on the stop sell list?

Sheet pans are being put on the stop sell list due to safety concerns. Our company values the safety of our customers and wants to ensure that all products meet our high standards.

3. Can I return my sheet pans if they are on the stop sell list?

Yes, you can return your sheet pans if they are on the stop sell list. We offer a satisfaction guarantee and want to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with their purchases.

4. Will there be a replacement product for the sheet pans on the stop sell list?

Yes, we are working on finding a suitable replacement for the sheet pans on the stop sell list. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience.

5. How will I know if the sheet pans I already own are on the stop sell list?

If you purchased your sheet pans from Pampered Chef, you will receive a notification if they are on the stop sell list. You can also check our website or contact customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedDor
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pjpamchef
  • SusanBP0129
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • kam