• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Update on When We Can Sell Sheet Pans?

In summary, the replacements for the orders submitted before March 31st will not be available for a few months.
SusanPC
Aaargh! I had a friend of a friend send an order and she wants two of the sheet pans. I recall some mention that we might get an update on replacement pans (for those who already purchased) the week of April 14th. Does anyone have any idea when the new ones will be available? If it will be within the next week or two then I will just let her know there will be a bit of a delay.

Thanks!

The replacements were only for the orders submitted before March 31st. I'm not sure about the rest.

I would expect it to be a couple of months. They will have to make sure the new ones are up to standards, then exchange the old ones, then they will take them off stop sell.

ShanaSmith said:
I would expect it to be a couple of months. They will have to make sure the new ones are up to standards, then exchange the old ones, then they will take them off stop sell.
At least a couple of months. When the woven selections were taken off it took until the next selling season if I remember correctly.

The stop/sell email we received stated they would let us know more information on April 14th.
From the email:
"We are working with our supplier to identify how many pans are affected and how long it will take to rebuild our stock with pans that meet our quality standards. We will update you on this situation on April 14."

ShanaSmith said:

Shana's right :) This is how they have handle stop sells in the past. Frustrating but I'm glad we work for a company that has standards!

1. When will sheet pans be available for sale again?

At this time, we do not have an exact date for when sheet pans will be back in stock. Our team is working diligently to restock this popular item as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

2. Can I pre-order sheet pans?

Unfortunately, pre-orders are not available for sheet pans at this time. Once we have a confirmed restock date, we will update our website and allow customers to place orders.

3. Are there any alternative options to sheet pans?

Yes, we offer a variety of other baking pans and sheets that can be used as alternatives to sheet pans. Our stoneware and ceramic baking dishes are great for roasting and baking, and our metal baking sheets can also be used for a similar purpose.

4. Will there be any changes to the sheet pans when they are restocked?

No, our sheet pans will remain the same high-quality product that our customers know and love. However, there may be a slight delay in restocking due to the current global supply chain challenges.

5. Can I sign up to be notified when sheet pans are back in stock?

Yes, you can sign up for our email newsletter to receive updates on when sheet pans will be back in stock. You can also follow us on social media for the latest updates and announcements. We appreciate your interest in our products and will do our best to keep you informed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • SusanBP0129