• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sheet Pans: Replacement Wait Update

In summary, Metal Sheet Pan Update: Backorders are shipping, replacement orders will ship the week of June 9, and host are asked to check their CC for orders.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I thought they were sending out replacement sheet pans last week? I have not received an email or anything about my whopping 2 customers who purchased the sheet pans. Should I call HO?

wadesgirl said:
I thought they were sending out replacement sheet pans last week? I have not received an email or anything about my whopping 2 customers who purchased the sheet pans. Should I call HO?

Backorders were shipping, replacements should be coming after that.

I don't have anything yet on replacements shipping.

I'd give it a few days still...

My DD received hers last week from a party she hosted in March.
Hopefully you will get it soon...

I thought they were sending replacements first? Guess I'll have to double check on CC.

I double check on CC and it says that Replacement Orders will ship the week of June 9 and back orders by the end of June.

I'll check with HO.

Hers was a replacement. I kept the old one for myself to use as a display for shows!

Hmm...I'll be checking into mine then too - I didn't get any notification either then.

They had the following in the newswire yesterday:

Metal Sheet Pan Update
This week hosts will begin receiving shipments of guests' backordered product. And we began shipping sample orders for the Medium Sheet Pan (item #1721) and Large Sheet Pan (item #1722).

In March we sent a letter to notify hosts about the metal sheet pan discoloration issue. That mailing included a list of guests at their Show who had ordered metal sheet pans. If your hosts did not save the list of guests at their Show whose sheet pans were backordered, you can assist them.

To access a list of hosts and guests who purchased the metal sheet pans, please follow these instructions:

PamperedPartner® Plus Users: To print the Order History Report, select 'Reports' from the menu bar, then select 'Order History.' On the right-hand side of the Order History report screen, select 'Item,' enter the metal sheet pan item numbers (1721, 1722) in the 'or specific items (separated by commas)' field, then sel ect 'Finish' to print the report.

PamperedPartner® Users: To print the Items Sold History Report select 'Print' from the menu bar and then select 'Generate PamperedPartner® Reports' and next double-click on 'Total Items Sold History' from the report list. At the Total Items Sold History Report screen, enter the metal sheet pan item numbers (1721, 1722), then select 'OK' to print the report.

If you have questions about this report, please contact the Solution Center at 1-888-687-2433 and select Option 1. These items will be available for sale by July 1.

I saw that and took it to mean only ones ordered during the B/O period.

One of my hostess has recieved her sheet pan sometime last week. I also got email notification that one of my shows had been shipped and I am assuming it was the sheet pan that was on back order, since the show has been shipped for awhile now.

One of my host only rec'd the med sheet pans none of her large & I called & they told me that they didn't know anything on it to wait & see.

I had an order shipped to me from a March show because the host lived in an area that she wasn't sure if her boxes would be safe! Anyway, she had 2 Lg. Sheet pans on there and I just received them!
I'll have to call my friend who was another host of mine, and her show had 3 of the sheet pans, to see if they came to her yet!

What is the current wait time for replacement sheet pans?

The current wait time for replacement sheet pans is approximately 2-3 weeks. This may vary depending on the specific product and shipping location.

Can I request a specific size or style for my replacement sheet pan?

Yes, you can request a specific size or style for your replacement sheet pan. However, please note that availability may be limited and may affect the wait time for your replacement.

What is the process for requesting a replacement sheet pan?

To request a replacement sheet pan, please reach out to our customer service team either by phone or through our website. They will assist you with the process and provide any necessary instructions.

Are replacement sheet pans covered under warranty?

Yes, replacement sheet pans are covered under our product warranty. If your sheet pan is defective or damaged, we will gladly replace it for you.

Is there a limit to the number of replacement sheet pans I can request?

There is no limit to the number of replacement sheet pans you can request. However, please keep in mind that each request may require a separate wait time and may be subject to availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • SusanPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
GeorgiaPeach
  • wadesgirl