• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Pans Delivered: What's Going On?

If they are your own pans, you can just store them and use them when the corrected pans come in.Use them!
brittanymcginnis
Okay, so one of my hosts received the letter from Home Office with the instructions of what her guests shoud do if they want a replacement. So she had her guests call the Solution Center with the phone number provided and say that they wanted a replacement. Easy enough right??? Well the pans were delivered today!!!! I had also called in to have a replacement for the medium pan I received as part of the sellathon and mine came today. Does anyone know what is going on?

Is it the "new and improved" version? That's weird....I guess I just had it in my mind that it would be weeks or maybe even months before this was straightened out! I have two of them that were submitted before 3/31 so they are on "backorder" I wonder if they will be arriving soon?

I have no idea if they are the new ones or not. My guests are from a show that I held on March 15th. They never went on backorder, they shipped right away. I am going to call the Solution Center tomorrow morning and see what the deal is.

They are NOT the new pansLast Monday or Tuesday, I did the adjustments for several of my customers as well as for my own pans. On Friday we all received our "replacement" pans. Friday night I got a call from the PC Solution center advising that the pans we all received were the defective ones and NOT the corrected ones. We get to keep these pans as well as the original ones we bought and when they have the corrected pans, we will receive these too.

I can't figure out how this one happened and now what do I do with 5 defective pans?

Loreen said:
Last Monday or Tuesday, I did the adjustments for several of my customers as well as for my own pans. On Friday we all received our "replacement" pans. Friday night I got a call from the PC Solution center advising that the pans we all received were the defective ones and NOT the corrected ones. We get to keep these pans as well as the original ones we bought and when they have the corrected pans, we will receive these too.

I can't figure out how this one happened and now what do I do with 5 defective pans?

Use them! They are safe to use and still work great, just don't look quite as "new" after use. I use mine ALL the time!

Are the 5 pans yours or your guests? I would still use them, there is nothing wrong, they just start to not look so pretty after a while. If they are your guests, go ahead and give them to the guests and let them know what happened.

What is the process for getting a replacement pan delivered?

If you have a damaged or defective pan from Pampered Chef, you can request a replacement by contacting our customer service team. They will assist you with the process and ensure a new pan is sent to you promptly.

How long does it take for a replacement pan to be delivered?

We strive to get your replacement pan to you as quickly as possible. Depending on your location, it typically takes 1-2 weeks for the pan to be delivered.

Do I have to pay for shipping for a replacement pan?

No, we cover the cost of shipping for all replacement pans. We want to make sure you receive your new pan without any additional fees.

Can I track my replacement pan delivery?

Yes, once your replacement pan has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this to track the progress of your delivery.

What do I do if my replacement pan still hasn't arrived?

If your replacement pan has not arrived within the estimated delivery time, please contact our customer service team. They will investigate the issue and ensure your replacement pan is delivered to you as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • quiverfull7
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pampered.chris