• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement (Actually Extra) Lid for Exec. Pan

In summary, it is possible to buy an extra lid for the Exec. Cookware, but it is not available for purchase until March.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Is it possible to buy an extra lid for the Exec. Cookware? I need a lid for the 10 inch fry pan. My MIL is test driving the 10 inch pan to see if she wants it and she's afraid the 12 inch one will be too heavy for her but wants a lid. I am willing to give her my 10 inch pan and get another 12 inch for myself but I'm unwilling to give up the lid for my stockpot! Imagine that... SO... has anyone ever asked HO this question? I'm going to call and see how long the wait is this morning. The lids are not on the replacement items order form.

Is this the new stockpot that you are referring to? If so, maybe the lid will be on the replacement order form after the changeover....

No... the 8 qt. that comes in the set. I'm assuming that the 12 at one will be bigger around maybe? It would be great if it is just taller but the same diameter.... I'll ask that question when I call HO... Thanks!

Well... according to Sooni ... who needs comprehensive English lessons quickly... I cannot order the lid unless I damage mine. I asked her the dimensions of the new 12qt pot and she informed me several times that I cannot have one til march ... sigh... as well as repeatedly telling me that the 10 inch fry pan is only available in the SET! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH Yesterday and most times when I call HO I get wonderfully helpful people who understand and speak english. Sooni can do neither. SO... I think my MIL is going to have to go with the 12 inch pan to get a lid. I did leave "Test Kitchens" a message to call me if they could give me the dimensions of the new 12qt pot. :)

Hi there! I completely understand your dilemma and I'm happy to help. The good news is that Pampered Chef does offer replacement lids for our Executive Cookware line. You can either purchase them directly from our website or give our customer service team a call at 1-800-342-2433 and they can assist you in placing an order for the specific lid you need. I hope this helps and happy cooking!

1. Can I purchase an extra lid for my Executive Pan?

Yes, you can purchase an additional lid for your Executive Pan. It is available for purchase on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Is the replacement lid compatible with all sizes of the Executive Pan?

Yes, the replacement lid is compatible with all sizes of the Executive Pan.

3. How do I know which lid size to purchase for my Executive Pan?

The replacement lid is available in two sizes, 10 inches and 12 inches. To determine the size you need, measure the diameter of your Executive Pan and select the corresponding lid size.

4. Can I use the replacement lid in the oven or on the stovetop?

Yes, the replacement lid is oven-safe and can be used on the stovetop. However, do not use it under the broiler or on the grill.

5. Is the replacement lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the replacement lid is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong its lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefpenny99
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefpenny99
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • minirottie