• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for 10in Fry Pan/8qt Stock Pot Lid - Help!

In summary, the 10-inch fry pan has a diameter of 10 inches and the 8-quart stock pot lid fits a pot with a capacity of 8 quarts. Both are compatible with all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. They are made of high-quality stainless steel for durability and even heat distribution. The 10-inch fry pan and 8-quart stock pot lid are also oven-safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Hey everyone. I am searching for a lid for the 10 inch Exec. fry pan/8 qt. stock pot. It's a long story but my MIL wants a fry pan... tried my 10 inch, thought she wanted a larger one and must have a lid so I got her the 12 inch and a lid. Long story shorter... It's too heavy for her .. .she's had shoulder surgery last year and just has to be careful. SO ... i'm willing to give her my 10 inch pan to use but she feels she must have a lid. I contacted HO and cannot buy one unless mine is broken of course so I'm just wondering if anyone has discovered a lid from another line of pans that might work or if anyone has one they are interested in selling. Thanks! Diane VS

I'm bumping this up ... :) Hope y'all are having a great day! :)

What size is the 10-inch fry pan and 8-quart stock pot lid?

The 10-inch fry pan has a diameter of 10 inches and the 8-quart stock pot lid fits a pot with a capacity of 8 quarts.

Is the 10-inch fry pan and 8-quart stock pot lid compatible with all stovetops?

Yes, the 10-inch fry pan and 8-quart stock pot lid are compatible with all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

What material is the 10-inch fry pan and 8-quart stock pot lid made of?

The 10-inch fry pan and 8-quart stock pot lid are made of high-quality stainless steel, providing durability and even heat distribution.

Can the 10-inch fry pan and 8-quart stock pot lid be used in the oven?

Yes, both the 10-inch fry pan and 8-quart stock pot lid are oven-safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.

Is the 10-inch fry pan and 8-quart stock pot lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the 10-inch fry pan and 8-quart stock pot lid are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • minirottie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • quiverfull7