• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guest Orders 12 Qt Stock Pot: Can She Order 3 Guest Specials?

In summary, the 12 Qt Stock Pot is a large cooking pot made of high-quality stainless steel that can hold up to 12 quarts of liquid. It is available for purchase as part of the Guest Specials and is eligible for the Buy 3, Get 1 Free promotion. Each guest is limited to ordering a maximum of 3 Guest Specials at a time, and the items cannot be exchanged for different products. There is no limit to how many 12 Qt Stock Pots can be purchased, but the Buy 3, Get 1 Free promotion only applies to a maximum of 3 pots per order.
AnnaPChef
Ok-I had a guest order the 12 qt stock pot last night. I was shocked, and even after offering her her own show so she could get it discounted and she wasn't interested she ordered. :love: Not a big deal, right? Ok-as the pan is $195 can she order three guest specials for the month? I know this has been gone over, but my brain and I are on different pages today. Thanks in advance!

No - only one guest special per order over $60.

That's what I thought-but wanted to check. Thanks Cathy!

It's different in Canada, but here in the US it's worded as "free with $60 or more," not "one free with each $60." (emphasis mine) They're still getting a piece of cookware that's worth $195, so they aren't actually losing out on anything.

No, definitely not-my house is just insane, the movers come on Monday so we're super stressed and I thought I would double check.

Ann, Things have changed in Canada now. Guests are entitled for only one guest special and the wording is quite clear. I have been a consultant for 2 years now and when I started the above guest after spending that total would have been entitled to 3 guest specials. It is a shame they changed that.
Cathy

Thanks for that clarification, Cathy.

I offer customers the chance to break down there order if they have $120. It's usually worth it to them to pay separate shipping.

Congratulations on your big order!

What is the 12 Qt Stock Pot?

The 12 Qt Stock Pot is a large cooking pot that can hold up to 12 quarts of liquid. It is made of high-quality stainless steel and is perfect for cooking large batches of soups, stews, and stocks.

Can the 12 Qt Stock Pot be purchased as part of the Guest Specials?

Yes, the 12 Qt Stock Pot is one of the items available for purchase as part of the Guest Specials. It is also eligible for the Buy 3, Get 1 Free promotion, so you can save even more when purchasing multiple pots.

How many Guest Specials can be ordered at one time?

Each guest is limited to ordering a maximum of 3 Guest Specials at a time. This ensures that all guests have a chance to take advantage of the special offers.

Can the 12 Qt Stock Pot be exchanged for a different product in the Guest Specials?

No, the items in the Guest Specials cannot be exchanged for different products. However, if the 12 Qt Stock Pot is out of stock, a similar item of equal or greater value will be substituted.

Is there a limit to how many 12 Qt Stock Pots can be purchased as part of the Guest Specials?

No, there is no limit to how many 12 Qt Stock Pots can be purchased as part of the Guest Specials. However, the Buy 3, Get 1 Free promotion will only apply to a maximum of 3 pots per order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SilverCeladon
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SilverCeladon
  • LisaAnn