• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacing Sheet Pans: Call HO or Automated?

Yes, several people have received their pans with dents. HO is shipping out replacements automatically, unless the customer contacted HO and requested a refund or exchange.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I asked in the shout box earlier but got caught up in my work and didn't have a chance to check it. Do we need to call HO to get either a customer or our own sheet pans replaced or are they automatically sending them out to everyone? This was the part of the issue that I never did figure out!

They'll be sending them out automatically, unless the customer contacted HO and requested a refund or exchange.

Sweet! Thanks Ann!

I just got an email....they are SHIPPING!!!! Wahoo!!!!

Is anyone else only getting the Medium pans? I just had a party b/o shipped but only the medium pans not the large. Also, I had another party that purchased the pan but never did anything else - will HO automatically ship them a replacement? I guess I rec'd my medium pan from my s/s pkg A purchase - I say that b/c it has my name on it. Most of my shows I have delivered to my store b/c sales tax is cheaper here & I fell like it is Christmas everytime I get to sort an order. :)

I got 2 e-mails, large went out 1 day and medium went out the next. I have a list of people who want to order come July 1st once we can start selling them again.

No emails for me yet! :(

I cannot wait to call my guests when we can sell these again!

Ok, I put this in the shoutbox, but I'll ask it here, too. I received my Medium Sheet Pan from my sample order (don't remember if I'm supposed to get the Large, as well), today. I was going to call a individual order customer who wanted to buy one this month, but when I told her we can't sell them until July 1, she said she'd wait for a party she was already planning to attend in July. Anyway, I was going to see if she wanted to buy this one from me, and maybe order something else, as well. But, the pan has three small dents in it (probably from shipping). Two are tiny, but one is larger, very noticeable, and might have potential buyers questioning if it would affect the eveness of the baking. Obviously, I'll have to try out the pan for myself, which means I wouldn't be able to sell it, but wonder if I should call HO first?

Has anyone else received their's with dents?

What is the process for replacing a damaged sheet pan?

The first step is to determine whether you need to call our Home Office or use our Automated replacement system. If the sheet pan was damaged during shipping, you should call HO. If the damage occurred during use, you can use the Automated system.

What information do I need to provide when calling HO for a replacement sheet pan?

You will need to provide your name, consultant ID number, the item number and name of the damaged sheet pan, and a description of the damage. You may also be asked for your customer's information if the pan was damaged during a party.

How long does it take to receive a replacement sheet pan from HO?

Once you have called HO and provided all necessary information, it typically takes 7-10 business days for your replacement sheet pan to arrive.

What is the process for using the Automated replacement system?

Simply visit our website and click on the "Replacement" tab. Then, follow the prompts to enter your information and the details of the damaged sheet pan. You will receive a confirmation email and your replacement pan will be shipped out within 3-5 business days.

Can I get a replacement for a sheet pan that is no longer available on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, our Automated replacement system allows you to request a replacement for any Pampered Chef product, even if it is no longer available on our website. If the item is out of stock, we will provide a comparable replacement or a credit towards a future purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • chefann
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
CookingwithMary
  • itsjustCarla