• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Asking the HO: Can I Get One Item with Combined Purchase Amount?

In summary, "Asking the HO: Can I Get One Item with Combined Purchase Amount?" is a program by Pampered Chef that allows customers to combine their purchases and reach a certain amount to receive a free or discounted item. To participate, customers can simply make a purchase with Pampered Chef and ask their consultant about the program. Eligible items vary and can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by asking a consultant. Customers do not have to purchase all items at once and there may be limitations on the number of items that can be received.
jrstephens
This is what I sent to HO:

"I am wondering how it will work if I want to choose different items.

I received the medium sheet pan as part of my sample package.
I received the large sheet pan as my host rewards on my own show #80

How will my amount to select new products be figured?

Sincerely,
Jennifer Stephens
Consultant # 478180"

This is the response I got from HO:

"Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. The amount is based on the amount
when the item was purchased. This would be done as two transactions. Please let
us know.

Eileen Dyck
Solution Center Representative
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
www.pamperedchef.com"

So, does this mean I would have to pick TWO items and could not get ONE item for the combined purchase amount?

I emailed them back to ask just now. Wanted to know what you all thought....

It sounds like it would have to be 2 items... but that is kind of crazy. You would think they had the ability to return them and group all of the money together so you could get whatever you wanted.

If you think about it though, you could have someone returning host products from two different shows to get a larger item for free. It doesn't work like that, it's the reason they have the rules in place.

What is "Asking the HO: Can I Get One Item with Combined Purchase Amount?"

"Asking the HO: Can I Get One Item with Combined Purchase Amount?" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can combine their purchases to reach a certain amount and receive a free or discounted item.

How do I participate in "Asking the HO: Can I Get One Item with Combined Purchase Amount?"?

To participate in "Asking the HO: Can I Get One Item with Combined Purchase Amount?", simply make a purchase with Pampered Chef and ask your consultant about the program. They will be able to provide you with more information and assist you in reaching the required purchase amount.

What items are eligible for "Asking the HO: Can I Get One Item with Combined Purchase Amount?"?

The eligible items for "Asking the HO: Can I Get One Item with Combined Purchase Amount?" may vary and can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by asking your consultant. Generally, most products can be combined to reach the required purchase amount.

Do I have to purchase all items at once to participate in "Asking the HO: Can I Get One Item with Combined Purchase Amount?"?

No, you do not have to purchase all items at once. As long as the total purchase amount reaches the required amount, you can still participate in "Asking the HO: Can I Get One Item with Combined Purchase Amount?". This allows for more flexibility in your shopping experience.

Is there a limit to how many items I can receive through "Asking the HO: Can I Get One Item with Combined Purchase Amount?"?

The number of items you can receive through "Asking the HO: Can I Get One Item with Combined Purchase Amount?" may vary. It is best to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for specific details and limitations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieSAChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kathijenkins
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • heat123