• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Call to Ho About Sheet Pan Exchange...

In summary, the consultant said they could not exchange their pans and that they would ship the new ones automatically.
jrstephens
I called b/c after 2-3 weeks I have not gotten a response to my email asking for clarification on the first response. I wanted to know if I could combine the two values and exchange the pans for one item instead of getting new pans. My pans are fine, and I really do not want anymore of them.

They said that consultants could NOT exchange their pans AT ALL. That consultants HAD to take the replacement pans.

I told them I misunderstood the info then b/c I thought we could exchange too and not receive the replacement pans. They said that was customer only that could choose something different.

I could be the only one that thought that, but just in case I wanted to post this so you all would know consultants do NOT have the option of exchanging the pans.

Oh well, I will use them as gifts.

They said the new pans would ship mid-May.

Thanks for getting the clarification! I will use it as a gift too!

do we have to call to get replacement pans then? Or they will just ship the new ones out? I don't really need a new pan.

Becky0216 said:
do we have to call to get replacement pans then? Or they will just ship the new ones out? I don't really need a new pan.

She said they would ship automatically to consultants.

ok, thanks. Guess I will just have an extra

What scares me about the pans I currently have is that they are "bad" ones. So I don't want to give them as gifts and I can't sell them. I don't care for them as I LOVE stoneware. So now what?!

Keep them. Use them for bringing meat off the grill. A drip pan for baking pies, etc. Utensil pan for parties (at home, like b-day parties). Surely you can find something to do with them besides ditch them.

1. What is the purpose of the Sheet Pan Exchange program?

The Sheet Pan Exchange program is a way for Pampered Chef consultants to offer their customers a chance to replace their old, worn out sheet pans with brand new ones. This ensures that our customers are always using the best quality products in their kitchen.

2. How does the Sheet Pan Exchange program work?

To participate in the Sheet Pan Exchange program, customers can bring their old sheet pans to a Pampered Chef party or event where a consultant will exchange them for new ones at a discounted price. The old sheet pans will be recycled and the new ones will be high-quality, durable and long-lasting.

3. What is the benefit of participating in the Sheet Pan Exchange program?

The main benefit of participating in the Sheet Pan Exchange program is that customers can upgrade their old and worn out sheet pans for new ones at a discounted price. This ensures that they are always using the best quality products in their kitchen, which can result in better cooking and baking results.

4. Can customers participate in the Sheet Pan Exchange program if they don't have any old sheet pans to exchange?

Yes, customers can still participate in the Sheet Pan Exchange program even if they don't have any old sheet pans to exchange. They can purchase new sheet pans at the regular price, or choose to host a Pampered Chef party and earn free or discounted products.

5. How often does the Sheet Pan Exchange program take place?

The Sheet Pan Exchange program is typically offered at Pampered Chef parties or events. However, the frequency of these parties and events may vary. Customers can also contact their consultant or check the Pampered Chef website for upcoming events and parties in their area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mel92504
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • vanscootin