• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookware Selling Clinic: Learn to Sell Cookware with Team Tips!

In summary, the "Cookware Selling Clinic" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to improve their cookware selling skills. It is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and teaches effective demonstration and selling techniques, as well as tips for reaching potential customers and increasing sales. The length of the clinic may vary, but it typically lasts 1-2 hours and there is no cost to attend for Pampered Chef consultants.
Kristina21
I've always wanted to do a "How to sell Cookware" Clinic-ish gathering. I really like our cookware, and have sold pretty successfully, but it would be great to do more and teach my team to sell it as well.

I have the Lisa Amblo transcript, I really like the way she words things. I have some other random information on selling cookware.

But I want some more opinions: If you had to teach a bunch of consultants how to sell cookware what would you say?

Tia!

Kristi:

Can you post the transcript for those who may have not seen it yet?

Thanks!

No Problem! She has great ideas, it made me rethink how I was showing off cookware :)

Attachments

• Lisa Amblo how to sell more cookware.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 418
Last edited:
Thanks, Kristi. Nice notes to have!

Also, the link still works!

What is the "Cookware Selling Clinic"?

The "Cookware Selling Clinic" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to learn how to effectively sell cookware with tips from experienced team members.

Who can attend the "Cookware Selling Clinic"?

The "Cookware Selling Clinic" is open to all Pampered Chef consultants who are looking to improve their cookware selling skills.

What will I learn at the "Cookware Selling Clinic"?

During the "Cookware Selling Clinic", you will learn how to effectively demonstrate and sell Pampered Chef cookware, as well as tips for reaching out to potential customers and increasing sales.

How long is the "Cookware Selling Clinic"?

The length of the "Cookware Selling Clinic" may vary, but it typically lasts between 1-2 hours.

Do I need to pay to attend the "Cookware Selling Clinic"?

There is no cost to attend the "Cookware Selling Clinic" for Pampered Chef consultants. It is included as part of your training and development as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
winklermom
Replies
Views
marystell1
  • OhmyDLM
  • Products and Tips
Replies