• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Boost Your Cookware Sales? Listen to This Recorded Call!

In summary,The call was about selling cookware and it was very helpful. Mandy found some great advice that will help sales of cookware.
pcchris
Silver Member
Hi there! dont know if you all got this info...got it from my SD...there is a call that was recorded, all about "verbage" to sell more cookware...here's the info: Phone number is (641) 985-5023, access code 933372#

Only takes about 1/2 hour...I would highly recommend! Learn how to sell 12" skillets as a "try-me" piece!!

Does anyone have any notes on this? I tried to listen in on the call but the noises in the background were making my headache worse & I had to quit listening. I might try again later but just couldn't do it tonight.

I have some notes....but they are handwritten. If you can get past the first 5-7 minutes, you'll be fine. Those dings and beeps are annoying, I know. It is great info though. I'll see if I can get these notes typed up...but not tonight.

Do you know how long we can go and listen to this? I would love to tonight, but I am falling asleep and have been wanting to go to the bathroom for the last 30 minutes, but keep getting sucked into more threads :eek: so I think it may have to wait until tomorrow... I would love to sell even 1 12" skillet at every show though... how great would that be?!?!

What I was told was "try to all in this week...I don't know how long it will be up for everyone to listen to." I might call in again today and see what I missed when I called yesterday because I was so busy writing. Hope it's still there when you have time to listen!

I listened to that! Here are my notes. It totally changed the way I looked at cookware! She said don't devalue it by offering it a great half price item. ANd, that 8" is not enough to determine if the cookware is for you -- thus the 12" try me piece.

Attachments

• Lisa Amblo Cookware demo.doc
    28 KB · Views: 522
Thanks Mandy! That is such a great way to boost sales....sell it at full price instead of 1/2 price right away!

Mandy, thanks for typing that up! You rock! You know, I always have talked about cookware as a host 1/2 price combo. You can bet I won't do that anymore! I love when she offers a refund if they dont love it. Never would have thought about doing that.

BUMP -- this info is TOO GOOD to let slip away! Lisa's advice changed my thinking!

Thanks for your notes! It will help me when I actually listen to the call.

lkspeir said:
Thanks for your notes! It will help me when I actually listen to the call.

ditto!:p :p

Awesome, thanks mandy!

pcchris said:
Hi there! dont know if you all got this info...got it from my SD...there is a call that was recorded, all about "verbage" to sell more cookware...here's the info: Phone number is (641) 985-5023, access code 933372#

Only takes about 1/2 hour...I would highly recommend! Learn how to sell 12" skillets as a "try-me" piece!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

This was an amazing call to listen to! I am changing how I speak about stoneware at my very next show!

Mandy~

Thank you for your great notes...made it easier to follow along and add my own notes. (Especailly with all of the beeps and tones from people joining the call and then muting their phones. I really wish those conference calls would NOT do that! It is sooooooooo distracting when there are 100 people on a call!)

I just passed this info on to my cluster. If you are just reading this post you MUST go listen before the recording is no longer accessable!

PC needs to make a "selling cookware" CD with Lisa Amblo as the speaker so everyone in the company can hear this!

KellyTheChef said:
PC needs to make a "selling cookware" CD with Lisa Amblo as the speaker so everyone in the company can hear this!

You are so right!

If your notes have any added pearls, can you please post them? Thanks

My director just sent me notes from Lisa's call & included recipes that Lisa uses too!!!:) :)

Attachments

• Lisa_Amblo_Cookware_recipes[1].doc
    52 KB · Views: 382
  • Lisa_Amblo_Selling_Cookware[1].doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 325
Thank you so much, This is GREAT information. I appreciate the info that you have shared!

Listening to this right now... it is great... thanks for sharing! I am going to build this in to my presentation tomorrow night!

Thanks for SharingThanks those were wonderful notes.

1. How can I increase my sales for cookware at Pampered Chef?

To increase your sales for cookware at Pampered Chef, you can try implementing various marketing techniques such as hosting cooking parties, promoting your products on social media, and offering special discounts or promotions. You can also reach out to your network and ask for referrals or recommendations. Additionally, make sure to educate yourself on the features and benefits of the cookware to effectively sell it to your customers.

2. What are some effective ways to showcase the cookware to potential customers?

One effective way to showcase the cookware to potential customers is by hosting cooking parties where you can demonstrate the cookware in action. This allows customers to see the product's quality and functionality firsthand. You can also create cooking tutorial videos or share recipes using the cookware on social media to attract and engage potential customers.

3. How can I overcome objections from customers when selling cookware?

To overcome objections from customers when selling cookware, it is important to listen to their concerns and address them with empathy. You can also provide them with more information about the product, such as its durability, warranty, and customer reviews. Offering a trial period or a satisfaction guarantee can also help alleviate any doubts or objections from customers.

4. What are some tips for upselling cookware to customers?

One tip for upselling cookware to customers is to bundle related products together, such as a set of pots and pans or a cooking utensil set. This can entice customers to purchase more items at once. You can also highlight the benefits of upgrading to a higher-end cookware set, such as better heat distribution or a longer lifespan. Additionally, offer a discount or special promotion for purchasing multiple cookware items.

5. How can I keep track of my cookware sales and set goals for improvement?

To keep track of your cookware sales and set goals for improvement, you can use a sales tracking tool or spreadsheet to monitor your progress. This will help you identify which products are selling well and which ones may need more promotion. You can also set realistic sales goals for yourself and track your progress towards achieving them. Additionally, seek feedback from your customers to see how you can improve your sales techniques and product offerings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
marystell1
  • janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg