• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I get featured in the media for my direct selling business?

In summary, Jeff Crilley, a journalist and expert on PR and media, will teach how to come up with stories the media will love, the best and worst times for news coverage, how to keep press releases from getting thrown away, and how to become the "expert" in your field. This free one-hour call is being offered by Direct Selling Leaders.
MORFIA
Gold Member
Home

All of us would love it if we got a call from the local news wanting to do a feature story on us and our direct selling businesses. Stop waiting for the phone to ring! You can make it happen for yourself.

Join PR and Media Expert Jeff Crilley (he knows his stuff - he is an Emmy Award Winning Journalist for a Major TV Station in Dallas) to learn:

Ø How to come up with stories the media will love
Ø The best and worst times for news coverage
Ø How to keep your press releases from getting thrown away
Ø How to become the "expert" in your field the media will call for a quote
Ø How to keep reporters coming back for more

You won't want to miss this talk. Those who've followed Jeff's simple step-by-step approach have been featured on CNN, the Fox News Channel, Good Morning America, The Today Show, The New York Times and USA Today without spending a dime!

>>>When: Monday, February 25 at 1:00 PM EST<<<
This FREE one-hour call is being offered by Direct Selling Leaders (where you will find MY Expert Blog) and you can sign up here:

Home to get all of the call details.

And don't worry, even if you can't make the call live, you will get a recording so you can listen to the call once it's completed.

Make it a great day!
Julie Weitz
Outward Image Coaching and Training
Certified Life and Business Success Coach and Trainer
Phone: 509-526-3837
E-mail: [email protected]
Check us out on the Web!
Home

Those links weren't working in the email I received...here are the correct ones if the ones in the above post don't work:

Expert call:

http://www.directsellingleaders.com/expert_call.html

Julie's blog:

http://www.directsellingleaders.com/julie/

Am I the only one feeling like this is a bit over the top? Maybe it's because I'm not the kind of person that would feel comfortable with media attention. Don't get me wrong, the sales and contacts would be great, but personally, I would never do this.

c00p said:
Am I the only one feeling like this is a bit over the top? Maybe it's because I'm not the kind of person that would feel comfortable with media attention. Don't get me wrong, the sales and contacts would be great, but personally, I would never do this.

Me either - more power to those who can!

I thought we weren't suppose to have media coverage. I thought we were suppose to send all inquiring people to HO reps for that.

I think as long you make it known that you are an Ind. Con. with TPC its okay.

I have a friend who works at our local newspaper and has been after me to do a "Local Women in Business" highlight. But I have been sidestepping it for a while because I wanted a team of consulants, now that i'm on my way I think i'm going to give her a call and have my whole team highlighted.
I want all of our businesses to grow. (It's the whole team thing that gets me.)

I have my first meeting this weekend with 4 of my business partnes and I have a few guest who are coming. Maybe this will be the time.

I WILL MAKE DIRECTOR AT WAVE 2 it it kills me.

Well its is an opportunity I am sure we will get some free tips---I hope it helps!!!

What is "Free Call --"?

"Free Call --" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can receive a free call from a Pampered Chef consultant to discuss their cooking and kitchen needs.

How do I sign up for "Free Call --"?

To sign up for "Free Call --", simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Free Call" promotion banner. You will then be prompted to fill out a form with your contact information and preferred call time.

How long is the free call?

The free call typically lasts for about 15-20 minutes, but can vary depending on the customer's needs and questions.

Can I request a specific consultant for my free call?

Yes, you can request a specific consultant for your free call if you have a preferred consultant or have worked with one in the past. However, if they are not available, another consultant will be assigned to you.

What can I expect from the free call with a Pampered Chef consultant?

During the free call, the consultant will discuss your cooking and kitchen needs, answer any questions you may have, and provide personalized product recommendations and tips. This is a great opportunity to learn more about Pampered Chef products and how they can enhance your cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chickey
  • KellyCooks
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies