• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Tips for Selling Our 4 Major Collections?

In summary, Darcy is doing a live product demo training tomorrow evening on how to sell our 4 major product collections. She needs ideas, tips, and selling points on how to best market her products. Darcy recommends the product information guides on CC for finding ideas. Darcy is feeling good lately and recommends others to do the same. Finally, Darcy provides a summary of the content.
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
Hi everyone, it's been a while since I've been around due to a very busy schedule, but I knew right where to go when I needed some great Pampered Chef advice!

I'm doing a live product demo training tomorrow evening on how to sell our 4 major product collections. What I need are unique ideas, quick tips, and selling points on:

Forged Cutlery

Simple Additions

Stoneware

Cookware

PLEASE HELP :)

Simple Additions
- versatile. Combine pieces as needed to "create" specialized serving pieces, without ending up with uni-taskers in the cupboards. (put a small bowl into the large square bowl to create a chip 'n' dip, for example)
- SA is oven safe to 250°F, so you can pre-heat the dishes to keep food hot longer
- square plates are very trendy now
- white plates make your food look its best
- durable enough to use every day and still look good when company comes over
- Have grey marks on your plates? Those are from flatware (the metal rubs off onto the plate). Use a gentle cleanser like BarKeeper's Friend to remove them.

Darcy - One good start is the product information guides on CC.BTW, how are you feeling lately????

Thanks ladies!

I'm pretty good with the cookware and stoneware... however, I need some help with the forged cutlery, who's got some suggestions??? What's working for you?

when I talk about forged cutlery I generaly talk about
Their well balanced,
Life time guarentee
My fave way to sell the Santoko is " It cuts through watermelon and cantalope like it's butter" That always gets a laugh out of the guest.
And I refernce my Dh during this time during my demo...... on how much he uses them and likes them... But then I have to add their actually his knives... He bought them way before he even purposed to me.....:D

Hope that helps!!!

So far, which im still learning, But Stoneware: I talk about how it cooks evenly, its like a bakers oven and heats even, 3 yr warranty, Seasoning means nonstick, cookies wont burn, and brownies wont be crispy on the outside and gooey in the middle.

Cookware.. ooh. Um. I am still learning. but I would love to hear what you have to say!

So far i do the ice demo, show them it heats evenly, Oven safe, Lifetime warranty. ??what else?

SA.. um .. verstile

and Knifes, Hmm, lifetime, Full Tang means Stainless all the way thru, and Means it is balanced, Pass one around if no kids.. or let them try it.

HTH!!

Come on guys what are your ideaS??

I really focus on the Santoko...I give details about the construction and why it is important to have at least one "high quality knife" in your kitchen. I talk about the ways I use it...slicing, dicing and mincing, and how easily it cuts through raw meats (I do mention I have a 2nd knife just for that so no cross contamination). I do own both Henckels and Wusthofs (I lived in Germany), and I honestly prefer FC - I have a better grip, it fits in my hand better, and the balance is amazing. I usually sell 1 full price at my shows sometimes more. I love our knives!

As for SA - I encourage my host to buy veggies/fruit, dip, cheese and crackers and I set up a nice stacked display. I talk about how white plates make food so appealing and mix with any decor. I also talk about our family meals...pasta on 1 plate, bread on another and salad/soup. My table always looks beautiful even for everyday dining! I don't sell as much SA - it varies by the crowd for me.

Hope this helps and good luck!

SA - I talk about how we eat with our eyes first.....when something looks good, and is presented well - it seems to taste better to us (usually get alot of nods when I say this).
For the Forged cutlery, I talk about how dull knives are the most dangerous thing we can have in the kitchen, and how having good knives can be the biggest time-saver in the kitchen. You deserve a great set of knives, and the best part is, when you invest in PC knives, you will never have to buy another knife - or try to slice something with a dull knife - again!

Cookware- I've sold alot this month due to the rice krispie demo in the executive saute - 1 cup marshmallows, 1/2 tea butter and 1 cup rice krispies

Knives- I talk about how knife blocks not only take up a lot of room in your kitchen but also harbor bacteria and dull knives. I talk about the benefits of our knife storage (cause it's somewhat unique) and then about the full tang... I also make sure I mention the two new pieces and try to take the boning knife with me every time.

Also, my director had a Cutco guy come demo at her house and our knives performed all his tests as well if not better than the cutco knives... I sometime mention this (not naming brands) to demonstrate that our knives are investment quality and don't forget that lifetime guarantee...

What are the 4 collections available for tips on Pampered Chef?

The 4 collections available for tips on Pampered Chef are the Cookware Collection, Cooking Tools Collection, Cutlery Collection, and Kitchenware Collection.

What makes the Cookware Collection stand out?

The Cookware Collection is made with high-quality materials and innovative designs that ensure even heat distribution and superior cooking results. It also has a durable non-stick coating for easy food release and cleaning.

What are some must-have tools in the Cooking Tools Collection?

Some must-have tools in the Cooking Tools Collection include the Mix 'N Chop, Food Chopper, and Garlic Press. These tools make meal prep and cooking easier and more efficient.

Why is the Cutlery Collection a top choice for chefs?

The Cutlery Collection is known for its sharp, high-quality blades and comfortable handles. It also has a lifetime guarantee, making it a reliable and long-lasting choice for chefs of all levels.

What sets the Kitchenware Collection apart from other kitchenware brands?

The Kitchenware Collection offers a wide range of products, from baking dishes to storage containers, all made with durable materials and innovative designs. It also has a variety of sizes and styles to fit any kitchen need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
marystell1
  • ChefJWarren
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
peichef
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp