• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

inWhat Order Do You Present Items?

In summary, Susan provides a summary of her show. She talks about the order of the demonstration, the key items she discusses, and how she sells her stoneware. She also provides a recipe for the monkey bread.
TinasKitchen
I usually start out with introduction then into cookware (ice demo). After that I start on stoneware. I always try to incorporate the Mandolin (USG) b/c thats a higher priced tool. I usually dont do much on Simple Additions. I have to incorporate more Forged Cutlery.

What key items do you talk about and in what order? Any good tips/advice?

I really need to start doing that ice demo. Can you tell me again what to do? I only have the 8" saute.
I focus A LOT on Stoneware and I really do sell a lot of it!

I feel like I am all over the flipping place.. and when Iget home I realized I forgot to talk about something.....

That is TOTALLY me. I wish I had more of an outline to follow. *sigh* Oh well! I am who I am!! LOL

Susan, you take 2 ice cubes. Put one on a plate (styrofoam if you can) and place your saute pan in someones hand (flat hand and then place the saute on it). Put the ice cube in the pan and explain the features of the pan saying how they are great conductors of heat, etc.. Then tell them, notice how the ice cube is doing what? the guest says melting. Say yes it melts b/c it draws out the cold of the cube. How does the pan feel? she says cold. Say yes, it takes the cold from the cube and puts it all thru the pan, even the sides. Have everyone feel the pan. Say this is bc it does the same with heat. It draws the heat and heats up the whole pan evenly, no more hot spots when cooking. Then tell them to look at the other cube on the plate. See how that one is still whole. Tell them that our cookware even allows them to defrost their food quicker. Rather than leaving it on the styrofoam plate it comes on (notice the other cube) it defrosts quicker by putting it directly into our pans. No more taking food out the night before in the fridge. Then if you have the ice cream scooper, take the cube from the plate and place it in the scoop (while someone's holding it) and tell them to see how quickly it melts. Explain the scoop.

Hope this helps. I'm sure there are other threads if you do a search!

I'm always forgetting something. But I'd like to focus on the bigger items and try hard to sell them.
Susan, tell me about how you sell tons of stoneware

I do a quick intro eplaining the host benefits and the order form; and then I do my demo in the order of the recipe. I have a catalog that I took apart and put in a see through binder to hit the high points I want to touch on. I get the guest to turn to the page I am talking about. I have the Host/Guest Specials in this binder too.

Thanks Tina! I am DEFINITELY doing that ice cube demo!!

As for Stoneware, not sure how....but I always sell Stoneware to over half the guests! I think I have just been lucky so far!! I usually do a recipe on the round stone and inevitably someone in the group has the round stone & loves it. They usually end up selling it with their comments!
I also explain the easy clean up. IE: lasagna in the rectangle baker. You don't have to soak it for like 3 days like you would with metal or Pyrex.

I have the little outline that comes with Recipie for success.... but Idon't like the fact that I am reading notes.... at my own shows...... grrrrr it's very frustarting for me.....

I use to do the ice cube demoAnd never sold cookware doing it.

Then I started doing the monkey bread at every show, having it ready to turn out at the start of my show so they can eat instead of look at the catalog. I've sold more cookware.

ltkacz said:
And never sold cookware doing it.

Then I started doing the monkey bread at every show, having it ready to turn out at the start of my show so they can eat instead of look at the catalog. I've sold more cookware.

Do you have the recipe for the monkey bread?
Schel

Would like to have the Monkey Bread recipe too please!! Please post it :)

There's stoneware tips in the RFS???

SusanBP0129 said:
Would like to have the Monkey Bread recipe too please!! Please post it :)

Here's some pull-apart bread recipes...you can do a search if you need more.
The one I do, I use 1 pkg Grands biscuits-cut each into quarters....melt 1/2 stick butter in small saute pan, add 1 garlic clove, 1 tsp Italian seasoning, add biscuit pieces; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake 20 minutes at 375. Then I top with more Parmesan & flip onto Celebrate Plate or medium square. ALWAYS a huge hit:D

I do my intro, talk about specials etc...then go into my recipe. I'm not one that goes by a script; that would just feel awkward to me. I talk about the products in the order I use them. Then, if I don't use one of the "collections" I talk about those. Then we draw prizes & eat:D

Attachments

• pull apart bread recipes[1].doc
    1.1 KB · Views: 251
Lacy- do you use grated or shredded parmesan? I make these at every show and never thought to put cheese on them!

gilliandanielle said:
Lacy- do you use grated or shredded parmesan? I make these at every show and never thought to put cheese on them!

I use fresh shredded Parmesan using my Microplane grater:) Nothing beats freshly shredded now that I've been using that! I tell people at shows that the stuff in the green can just doesn't compare to fresh; usually sells a Microplane!
(the cheese makes these even yummier!)

gilliandanielle said:

I use fresh shredded using my Microplane grater:) Nothing beats fresh shredded since I started using that. I tell people at shows that the stuff in the green can just doesn't compare--usually sells at least one Microplane!
(the cheese makes these even yummier!)

Great idea Liz. I've been afraid of making these at someone's house for fear of what others say.. they will start smoking up the house if I use too much butter. I'll try it. I love it myself but havent done it w/ the parmesan!

I don't have the microplane yet, but I really want to get it!! Maybe with my PC dollars!!

Related to inWhat Order Do You Present Items?

1. What is the recommended order for presenting Pampered Chef items during a cooking demonstration?

The recommended order for presenting items during a cooking demonstration is as follows:

• 1. Start with the most essential tools, such as knives, measuring cups, and mixing bowls.
  • 2. Move on to smaller tools and gadgets, such as peelers, zesters, and garlic presses.
  • 3. Next, showcase cookware and bakeware, such as pots, pans, and baking sheets.
  • 4. Demonstrate specialty tools, such as spiralizers or avocado slicers, if applicable to the recipe being prepared.
  • 5. Finish with any serving pieces or accessories, such as platters, utensils, and trivets.

2. Is it necessary to present items in a specific order during a cooking demonstration?

While it is not mandatory, presenting items in a logical order can help keep the demonstration organized and make it easier for guests to follow along.

3. How do I know which items to present first during a Pampered Chef cooking demonstration?

Start by considering the recipe being prepared and which tools and equipment are essential for that particular dish. Also, think about the flow of the demonstration and which items will be needed first.

4. Can I deviate from the recommended order of presenting items during a cooking demonstration?

Yes, you can deviate from the recommended order if it makes sense for your demonstration. For example, if you are using a specific tool or gadget for multiple recipes, you may want to present it earlier in the demonstration.

5. Are there any tips for presenting items in an engaging and informative way during a cooking demonstration?

To make your presentation more engaging and informative, consider highlighting the features and benefits of each item, demonstrating how it can make cooking easier or more efficient, and involving guests in the process by asking for their input or having them try out the tools themselves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • deliciousdiva
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies