• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Order Stuff Just Have in Case?

In summary, the author is getting ready to place a supply order and is thinking about what tools they will need for their shows. They have already ordered some items and they are thinking about whether to get the tomato knife or the forged cutlery knife. They think that the bakers roller would be a good investment, and they use it a lot at their shows.
NewtoMom
I’m getting ready to place a supply order. I’m mainly ordering items I think I would use at shows so I have them on hand. Here’s what I have so far:
Salad Chopper
Bakers Roller
Tomato Knife (the green ones, this is more for me)
Rotary Grater
Apple Wedger
Citrus Press

I have a ton of items already. To the point that I’ve had to clean out cabinets to make room..lol. Do you use these tools a lot at your shows? I was thinking maybe I wouldn’t use the salad chopper or the bakers roller that often. So I thought maybe ditching those and getting the forged cutlery knife instead of the green tomato knife.

Thoughts?

I have used the Salad Chopper - but not often for salad (except at home)..haha...usually for meat when doing fajitas or BBQ sandwiches, etc. I have used the tomato knife some, and the citrus press pretty often. I have never used the Baker's Roller (don't have one- I have an OLD wooden one at home, but never for shows), the rotary grater (I use Microplane graters), and the Apple Wedger. I do use some of the other newer wedgers though.

I use the bakers roller at shows all the time. Whenever I make a pizza at a show I use it and I usually end up selling 2 or 3 each time I use it. I have them come up and help with the pizza dough and most people like how easy it is to use.

Of the things on your list I'd drop the rotary grater if I was going to drop anything. I use all of the other things very frequently, especially the salad choppers and citrus press. You can grate chees with the UM which you already have if you got the bigger kit.

Thanks! I think I will drop the grater. I have the two microplane graters so I probably don't need the rotary. Thanks!!

if you have and like the Microplanes, you will HATE the rotary. I had and hated the old one, gave it away and waited a long time to buy the new one. Still hate it.

1. Do you offer a return policy for "Do You Order Stuff Just Have in Case?"

Yes, we offer a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products, including "Do You Order Stuff Just Have in Case?" If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

2. What types of products are included in "Do You Order Stuff Just Have in Case?"

"Do You Order Stuff Just Have in Case?" is a collection of versatile and practical kitchen tools and gadgets that can be used for a variety of cooking and baking tasks. This includes items such as measuring cups, mixing bowls, spatulas, and more.

3. Can I customize the items in "Do You Order Stuff Just Have in Case?"

Unfortunately, "Do You Order Stuff Just Have in Case?" is not customizable. However, we offer a wide range of individual products that you can purchase separately and add to your collection as needed.

4. Is there a discount for purchasing "Do You Order Stuff Just Have in Case?"

Yes, when you purchase the "Do You Order Stuff Just Have in Case?" collection, you will receive a discounted price compared to buying each item individually. It is a great value for those looking to stock their kitchen with essential tools.

5. Are the products in "Do You Order Stuff Just Have in Case?" dishwasher safe?

Most of the products in "Do You Order Stuff Just Have in Case?" are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for certain items to ensure their longevity. Please refer to the specific care instructions for each product included in the collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
hselby87
  • kcmckay