• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It's Going to Be Easy to Sell New Fall Product!

In summary, the conversation was about a consultant's experience with new products, specifically the mandolin, chef's knife, and stoneware. The consultant shared her excitement about the products with customers and potential hosts, explaining the discounts and deals available. There was also discussion about the correct percentage off for hosts and past hosts. Some customers were already planning to host shows to take advantage of the discounts. There was also mention of back-ordered products being delivered and clarification on the discounts available for hosts.
ChefinHarmony
Here's my experience with the new products so far..... I went to close a show today with a Host from July (just missed my SS bowl, but she brought in another $250 in outside orders since we left it open). Her Mom & Aunt were there because they couldn't make it to the show. Anyway, one wanted the USG and the other was getting the Chef's Knife along with other items. When we started talking - the USG order said "My daughter wants a Mandolin" and then the Chef's Knife order said "My husband wants a great knife like Rachael Rays" - and then I found out the Host was going to spend most of her Free product on Stoneware!! Well, I couldn't keep my mouth shut - I felt I needed to pull out the new catalog and share the "updates" with them. I explained I couldn't sell them until Sept. 1st but if the Host wanted to do a catalog show in Sept. ($59.50 + $70 = $129.50 almost there) she would also get 60% off stones (twice by booking off herself - confirmed this with my Director - once as a Host and once for the Booking credit) and 20% off other stones. They were thrilled! They will probably order more stuff too at the way they were absorbing the new catalog! Then here's the kicker.... they didn't want to make their daughter/niece's show drop below the $600 level by removing their order, so they ordered $70 more stuff!! I was tickled. They truly excited about our New products. I can't wait to start selling them!! And that was just a casual conversation around the table - I didn't even read the catalog or watch the DVDs yet - just got my stuff!! Just wanted to share!

Joanne

Wow! Talk about right place at the right time!! That's great that they're so excited so now they'll have another month to talk it up with all of their friends. Congratulations on grabbing the opportunity.

Don't forget that the September hosts can get unlimited 50% off stoneware if they have an $800+ show.

Kate, keep in mind it's not a true 50% off, it's 20% off then an additional 30% off.

For example if an item is $50 it will be $40 after the 20% off, then after the additional 30% (host discount) it comes to a total of $28 not the true 50% off price of $25.

No, I think Kate posted this yesterday in another thread that HO said it IS a true 50%. How cool is that!

HO doesn't know very much math then :) It's 20% off for the "sale", then the Host's 30% discount is taken off of that subtotal. It's a very minor difference, but it's still not *exactly* 50% off.
But yes, it's a good enough deal to say "Hosts get just about 50% off Stoneware!"

My mother-in-law was just here to see the new stuff, and she is THRILLED. She is having a catalog show for me in September, and my sister-in-law is having a cooking show. and both are so excited about the new stuff. They know that their friends will be thrilled with it, which in turn will increase their show totals, which makes me thrilled.

Stoneware bakerI was told the baker was on back-order until September 1st- but my favorite UPS man delivered it last night !! YEAH !! Now, if only they will do the same with my grill pan!!!!!!

Good Morning everyone,

What about if a past host books a show, she would get 20% off, then up to 30%, and then her 10% past host discount....HOW COOL IS THAT???? :D

Betty~
If a Past Host holds a show, she does not get to use her 10% discount. She will still have it for the rest of the year but it cannot be used at "her" own show. Make sense?

cmdtrgd said:
Don't forget that the September hosts can get unlimited 50% off stoneware if they have an $800+ show.

Where did you guys read this? Am I missing something? I thought it was 60% off of one piece?? :confused: :confused: :confused:

it is 60% but they can get additional stoneware at 20% plus the hostess discount

Related to It's Going to Be Easy to Sell New Fall Product!

What are the new fall products being offered?

The new fall products being offered include a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, as well as seasonal items such as pumpkin-shaped baking pans and apple-themed serving dishes.

How can I best promote these new products to my customers?

One of the best ways to promote the new fall products is by hosting a themed cooking party or demonstration, where you can showcase the products and teach customers how to use them in fall-inspired recipes.

Are there any special deals or promotions for the new fall products?

Yes, there are several promotions and discounts available for the new fall products, including bundle deals, free gifts with purchase, and special pricing for hosting a party or event.

What are the top selling fall products so far?

Based on customer feedback and sales data, our top selling fall products are the pumpkin-shaped baking pan, the apple-themed serving dishes, and the new set of autumn-inspired kitchen towels.

Can I still order the new fall products if I don't have a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can order the new fall products directly through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting our customer service team. However, we highly recommend connecting with a consultant to learn more about the products and receive personalized recommendations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookalison
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
bethsbiz
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies