• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Are New Fall Products Selling?

In summary, the new fall products feature unique designs and updated features, as well as trendy colors and patterns. They have been selling exceptionally well compared to previous seasons and are made with high-quality materials for durability. The top-selling new fall products include the Deluxe Air Fryer, Nonstick Skillet Set, and Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer. While availability cannot be guaranteed, they are expected to be available throughout the season.
DebPC
Staff member
I just had 2 catalog shows and 1 live show this month. No orders were taken for any new products.

I've been selling a lot of the storage lids for the MFP, as well as the storage bowl and lid set. The new addition to the Rockcrok family has also been a seller for me, as well as the Toaster Tongs.

I am disappointed that none of my customers were interested in trying out the new products. I was really excited to showcase them and had high hopes for sales. I will have to figure out a different approach for next month to generate more interest in the new products.

1. How are the new fall products different from previous seasons?

The new fall products feature a variety of unique designs and updated features that make them stand out from previous seasons. They also include new trendy colors and patterns to keep up with current styles.

2. Are the new fall products selling well compared to other seasons?

Yes, the new fall products have been selling exceptionally well compared to previous seasons. Customers are loving the new designs and features, and we have seen an increase in sales since their release.

3. Can you tell me more about the new fall products' durability?

Our new fall products are made with high-quality materials and have undergone rigorous testing to ensure their durability. They are designed to withstand everyday use and are backed by our satisfaction guarantee.

4. What are the top-selling new fall products?

Our top-selling new fall products include the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Nonstick Skillet Set, and the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer. These products have received excellent reviews from customers and have been flying off the shelves.

5. Will the new fall products be available for a limited time?

While we cannot guarantee the availability of specific products, the new fall products are expected to be available throughout the season. However, we recommend purchasing your favorites sooner rather than later, as they may sell out quickly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jerri dorr
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann
  • Products and Tips
Replies