• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Homemade Order Form for New Fall Products? Anyone?

In summary, the new fall product lineup at Pampered Chef includes kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware perfect for the upcoming holiday season. Some popular items include the Apple Peeler, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Pumpkin Patch Cookie Cutter Set. To place an order, simply fill out the Homemade Order Form and submit it to your consultant or contact customer service. There is currently a promotion to save 10% on orders with three or more new fall products. Hosting a party is a great way to see the products in action and earn free products and discounts. Recipes and meal ideas featuring the new products can be found on the website or through your consultant.
Kitchen2u
Hi there! Has anyone made an order form for ONLY the New Fall Products? I'm having "Movin' On Out" (yep, got the Jefferson's theme song ready to play!) open house tonight...I'm scambling to get things ready and I forgot to make up a pre-order form. If you have, can you post it here for me (and others)?

Thank YOU sooooooooooo much!

No one? :cry:

Hi Ginny,

I played with my regular OFF and this is what I came up with, not sure if this is what you are looking for. I've listed all new products minus the holiday plates and spreaders. May need a little touching up. Hope it helps!

Attachments

• New Product OFF.doc
    157 KB · Views: 363

What new products are available for the fall season?

The new fall product lineup includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware that are perfect for the upcoming holiday season. Some of our most popular items include the Apple Peeler, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Pumpkin Patch Cookie Cutter Set.

How do I place an order for these new products?

To place an order for the new fall products, simply fill out the Homemade Order Form and submit it to your Pampered Chef consultant. If you do not have a consultant, you can find one near you on our website or contact our customer service team for assistance.

Is there a discount or promotion for purchasing multiple new fall products?

Yes, we are currently offering a special promotion where you can save 10% on your order when you purchase three or more new fall products. This is a great opportunity to stock up on all your favorite items for the season.

Can I host a party to showcase these new fall products?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a fun and easy way to get your friends and family together, while also earning free products and discounts. Contact your consultant to schedule a party and see the new fall products in action.

Are there any recipes or meal ideas that incorporate these new products?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes and meal ideas that feature our new fall products. You can find these on our website or in the product information booklet that comes with your order. Our consultants are also happy to share their favorite recipes with you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Fran
  • kisrae