• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any tips for selling more cookware and earning bigger discounts?

In summary, the conversation focuses on tips for selling more cookware, particularly the Professional Cookware which will be discontinued in the upcoming season. Suggestions include using the cookware at shows, contacting past customers who have purchased cookware, and making demo recipes using the cookware. There is also a discussion about the cost and quality of the cookware and how it compares to other brands.
The ice demo is even more effective if you place a piece of ice in a prep bowl at the same time that you place one in the pan. Then they can see that it really does melt the ice faster - and transfer the cold (heat) faster and better. Then, once you've passed around the pan, pour the water (From the melted ice) into the prep bowl, so you can show the no-drip edge.

Thank you so much! I love these ideas!!!! :D

pcmom2abm said:
please explain the burning rice and cheese demo

You burn either a little bit of rice or a slice of cheese in the pan, let the pan cool for a few minutes, and then show them how with a paper towel you simply wipe the pan clean and all the burnt goo is gone. This is used to show just how nonstick the pans truly are as well as how easy they are to clean.

Sallie_M said:
Laurie, why don't you offer to make a sample rice krispie treat in the saute` pan for all your Aug. hosts?
tell them they can make a full size recipe in the 12" Family Skillet, or a double batch in the Roaster pan, then wipe it clean with a damp paper towel.
I'm going to... forgot to take the ingredients to that particular show! Like the idea for the "up-sell" in the family skillet... Thanks!
I'm also going to offer a Panini Bar in the grill pan. I'm going to demo the knives by slicing the onion and tomato and set them up with the deli meat and cheeses in the Chillzanne sectional and let everyone make their own sandwich at the end!
I might try the rice burning too... I burned the teflon off my skillet (not PC) burning ground beef and I'd really like to earn enough points to replace it with the 12". (Still trying to talk my husband into replacing it all!)

just bumping so I can take a look and learn at work

finley1991 said:
"As a host you can get any of our cookware 50% off, including our Executive sets... look at p.47! You'll never do better than 50% off... even when Macy's or Target has their cookware on sale... you'll never do better than half-price."

[/e QUOTE]

Except in September when you can get it at 60% off :D

<h2>1. How can I sell more cookware?</h2><p>To sell more cookware, it's important to focus on the features and benefits of the products. Highlight how they can make cooking easier and more enjoyable for your customers. You can also offer cooking demonstrations or host parties to showcase the products and allow potential customers to try them out. Utilizing social media and word-of-mouth marketing can also help increase sales.</p><h2>2. What are some tips for earning bigger discounts?</h2><p>One way to earn bigger discounts is by reaching higher sales levels. Set goals for yourself and work towards meeting them. You can also take advantage of special promotions and incentives offered by Pampered Chef. Additionally, building a strong customer base and encouraging repeat purchases can also help increase your discounts.</p><h2>3. How can I sell more cookware through the Pampered Chef website?</h2><p>One way to sell more cookware through the website is by creating a personal website link and sharing it with your network. You can also utilize social media to promote your link and products. Additionally, regularly updating your website with new products and promotions can attract more customers.</p><h2>4. What are some effective ways to sell cookware at events?</h2><p>When selling cookware at events, it's important to have visually appealing displays and to engage with potential customers. You can offer samples and cooking demonstrations, as well as provide information on the products and their benefits. It's also helpful to have special promotions or discounts specifically for event attendees.</p><h2>5. How can I make the most of my Pan-O-Rama experience to sell more cookware?</h2><p>To make the most of your Pan-O-Rama experience, it's important to stay organized and have a clear sales strategy. Set goals for yourself and make sure to follow up with potential customers after the event. Utilize the resources and tips provided by Pampered Chef to maximize your sales and earn more discounts.</p>

1. How can I sell more cookware?

To sell more cookware, it's important to focus on the features and benefits of the products. Highlight how they can make cooking easier and more enjoyable for your customers. You can also offer cooking demonstrations or host parties to showcase the products and allow potential customers to try them out. Utilizing social media and word-of-mouth marketing can also help increase sales.

2. What are some tips for earning bigger discounts?

One way to earn bigger discounts is by reaching higher sales levels. Set goals for yourself and work towards meeting them. You can also take advantage of special promotions and incentives offered by Pampered Chef. Additionally, building a strong customer base and encouraging repeat purchases can also help increase your discounts.

3. How can I sell more cookware through the Pampered Chef website?

One way to sell more cookware through the website is by creating a personal website link and sharing it with your network. You can also utilize social media to promote your link and products. Additionally, regularly updating your website with new products and promotions can attract more customers.

4. What are some effective ways to sell cookware at events?

When selling cookware at events, it's important to have visually appealing displays and to engage with potential customers. You can offer samples and cooking demonstrations, as well as provide information on the products and their benefits. It's also helpful to have special promotions or discounts specifically for event attendees.

5. How can I make the most of my Pan-O-Rama experience to sell more cookware?

To make the most of your Pan-O-Rama experience, it's important to stay organized and have a clear sales strategy. Set goals for yourself and make sure to follow up with potential customers after the event. Utilize the resources and tips provided by Pampered Chef to maximize your sales and earn more discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
marystell1
  • newchefmommy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • clshirk
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies