• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mix N Masher: Impressive Results on Friday Night Show!

In summary, the interactive shows work for me! Friday nights show WAS under control and then we just started using different products at will. I had the usual scoffing about the Mix N Masher (it won't work etc...) so I put a cut up potato in the Small Batter Bowl in water and placed into the microwave for about 5-7 minutes while we talked about other products. When it was done I had them mash it up and they were impressed, so impressed I sold 5 that night.
thebowman
Gold Member
Well the interactive shows work for me! Friday nights show WAS under control and then we just started using different products at will. I had the usual scoffing about the Mix N Masher (it won't work etc...) so I put a cut up potato in the Small Batter Bowl in water and placed into the microwave for about 5-7 minutes while we talked about other products. When it was done I had them mash it up and they were impressed, so impressed I sold 5 that night. Yea! So how do you show yours ( and yes I mean the Mix N Masher)

I have never shown it.

I use mine all the time. My sil was surprised that it worked so well on the 20 lbs of potatoes for Thanksgiving. I also use it for Mac n Cheese, taking boiled eggs out of hot water and making gravy in the executive cookware, I prefer it over the flat silicone whisk.:chef:

I don't own that tool!

it's great for mixing guacamole

also great for breaking-up the hard boiled egg yolks when making deviled eggs

I used it ONCE for a demo right after I got it the SAT (for my DH's cousin of all people) and was going to have her stir choclate chips after we melted them. I had the MnM in the microcooker when I poured the chocolate chips in and then asked her to melt the chips. She came back about 30 seconds later and said, "Your tool doesn't work." I thought she meant she couldn't stir the chips... Nope, not so! What she meant was that the head of my MnM fell off... not because the product was defective... because she LEFT IT IN THE MICROCOOKER AND PUT IT IN THE MICROWAVE!!! She opened a catalog and said, "It doesn't say that the thing isn't microwavable." It wouldn't have really bothered me so much, expect that was the first SAT I earned and she didn't even bother to ask if she could replace it!

the middle piece in my mix N mash broke the other day when I was mashing potatoes. But I do love it.

It works SUPER for mixing a cake mix together as well as all the above mentioned uses!

So many great ideas!

I love mine too, I haven't used my electric mixer for potatoes since I got it when it came out!

Jennie4PC said:
the middle piece in my mix N mash broke the other day when I was mashing potatoes. But I do love it.
I've had 2 returns where the middle piece came out - no problem with getting replacements from HO.

It is also great to use when creaming butter and sugar together.

Used it for mashed Turnips last Thanksgiving & use it ALL the time for guacamole...thats a great idea for a demo, putting a cut up potato in the microwave & then mashing it! :D

Related to Mix N Masher: Impressive Results on Friday Night Show!

What is the Mix N Masher and how does it work?

The Mix N Masher is a kitchen tool designed to mash, mix, and blend ingredients for various recipes. It features a unique design with curved edges and holes that help create a smoother and more even texture. To use, simply place the ingredients in a bowl and use the Mix N Masher to mash and mix until desired consistency is reached.

What makes the Mix N Masher different from other mashing tools?

The Mix N Masher's unique design allows for more efficient and effective mashing and mixing. The curved edges and holes help to eliminate lumps and create a smoother texture. It also has a longer handle for better leverage and a non-slip grip for easier handling.

Can the Mix N Masher be used for both hot and cold ingredients?

Yes, the Mix N Masher can be used with both hot and cold ingredients. However, it is recommended to let hot ingredients cool slightly before mashing to avoid potential damage to the tool.

Is the Mix N Masher dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Mix N Masher is dishwasher safe. It is also easy to clean by hand with soap and warm water.

What types of recipes can the Mix N Masher be used for?

The Mix N Masher can be used for a variety of recipes, such as mashed potatoes, guacamole, hummus, and even pancake batter. It is a versatile tool that can help with many cooking and baking tasks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Boomerjojo
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • itsjustCarla
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • lacychef