• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Backorder Update: Mix N Masher and Mix N Chopper Shipping Dates

In summary, the Mix N Masher is on backorder and is expected to ship on 4/18, the Mix N Chopper is now expected to ship on 5/11, and just thought you might be interested in knowing this, the Mix N Chopper is now expected to ship on 5/11.
pamperedharriet
I just got an e-mail from HO regarding the show I submitted the other day.

The Mix N Masher is now on backorder and is due to ship on 4/18 :(

The Mix N Chopper is now expected to ship on 5/11 :mad:

Just thought you might be interested in knowing this.

pamperedharriet said:
Wow, thank you for letting us know. I have 2 shows this weekend and that will be good to know so that I can warn my guests...

I thought it might be worth mentioning just in case someone wants one right away. I have a total of 7 on backorder and 4 from this show alone (fundraiser). Means more running for me when they come in as I am having it shipped here for various reasons. When I submitted the show it let me know that they were on backorder but at that time showing the 4/23 date for shipping. I sure hope they don't make us wait till May for these now.

Uh oh....I have at least one guest who wanted the Mix N Chop for Mother's Day.

Thanks for sharing the info!!

i just put in a catty with 5 of the mix n chops! it's people that i work with and i told them they were on backorder till the end of the month, but may?? WOW!

Curious to see what Monday's update on CC shows. I hope they change the date back to April on these!

Me too! I've sold several of these and nobody has one yet, including me! :(

I just had three Mix 'N Chops sent to my host. They were delivered a week after the original show was.

Harriet - is there a way to check on BO status? I have 3 on BO from a show on 3/29 (one is mine!) - got an e-mail they were on backorder, but no update...don't know if they shipped yet or are still on BO

I just sold a few of these tonight. I told them they were on backorder but thankfully did not give them an expectant day - just that they were on backorder.

janetupnorth said:
Harriet - is there a way to check on BO status? I have 3 on BO from a show on 3/29 (one is mine!) - got an e-mail they were on backorder, but no update...don't know if they shipped yet or are still on BO

The only way on this that I know of at the moment Janet is by e-mail from HO telling us when they shipped.

The e-mail that you get telling you that items are backordered mention that you will get an e-mail letting you know when they have shipped. I will be watching my e-mail as I have two shows with backorders and see what I find when one of the backorders get shipped. If I find any clues I'll let you know.

The other thing is that every Monday they update the backorder status on CC under shipping.

Thanks - that is kind of what I figured...

This is so not good. My host that has eight of those is going to Iraq the second week of May and so are a few of the guests. I am going to have to call and figure out what is going on with it.

Good luck Shannon. Let us know what you hear. When did you submit that show?

NMmommy said:
This is so not good. My host that has eight of those is going to Iraq the second week of May and so are a few of the guests. I am going to have to call and figure out what is going on with it.
You should call HO and explain this situation and hopefully they will bump you to the front of the distribution list.....it's worth a try. Be sure you talk to a supervisor.

It was submitted on the 4-3. I hope that helps some with it. I will give them a call on Monday and see what I can find out. My shipping status is not even giving a ship date. It just says on backorder.

I received five of #2583 Mix N Choppers yesterday, from an order I submitted on March 27th. They had it on BO, and had said it would be shipped 4/2, but
were a few days off on that. It was received 4/13, and shipped on 4/10.

pamperedharriet said:
I just got an e-mail from HO regarding the show I submitted the other day.

The Mix N Masher is now on backorder and is due to ship on 4/18 :(

Just thought you might be interested in knowing this.

Strange - on CC it only shows the Mix & Chop as on BO, not the mix & Masher...it also shows the Julienne Peeler as on Stop Sell.

dannyzmom said:
Strange - on CC it only shows the Mix & Chop as on BO, not the mix & Masher...it also shows the Julienne Peeler as on Stop Sell.

They only update that page on Monday's.:(

I wonder what happens now? I have 3 M&C's on BO from a show, and then as I was helping the hostess of that show sort her order, it turns out that she had ordered and received 3 Mix & Mashers and really wanted Mix & Chops! I need to do an adjustment to trade them, but was wondering if she'll get these 3 with the first BO shipment, or will she have to wait until May? to get the last 3.?

pamperedharriet said:
They only update that page on Monday's.:(

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...learn something new every day!!

straitfan said:
I wonder what happens now? I have 3 M&C's on BO from a show, and then as I was helping the hostess of that show sort her order, it turns out that she had ordered and received 3 Mix & Mashers and really wanted Mix & Chops! I need to do an adjustment to trade them, but was wondering if she'll get these 3 with the first BO shipment, or will she have to wait until May? to get the last 3.?

Good question! I can't help but wonder with the Mix n Masher also on backorder if people are confused and ordering it by mistake thinking it is in the mix n chop. Same page, same price and start off the same.

Yeah, she opened to the page and saw her mistake, she used the description written off to the side, and didn't see the text that was written into the picture for the mix & chop. I have 3 of them to do and I think if I do the adjustment online it will make me do it one at a time..........I think I'll just call it in and ask them while they're on the line!

Good luck and let us know the response you get, Christy.

I've had to do several returns of Mix N Mashers because people wanted the Mix N Chop. Now at every show I ask, which one did you want? LOL

supergirljennie said:
I've had to do several returns of Mix N Mashers because people wanted the Mix N Chop. Now at every show I ask, which one did you want? LOL

I only had to do one return for someone who got the masher by mistake, but I'm going to be asking at future shows if someone orders that if they want the mix n chop! It's very confusing that they are on the same page, have almost the same name & the same price!

The following information is current as of Monday, April 30:

The following items are currently on back order:
Chef's Silicone Basting Brush, Item #1755
Mix 'N Chop , Item #2583

The show I submitted on April 15 had two mix n chops on them (got a e-mail three days later that said backorder and would ship approx. May 11) and I just saw yesterday under shipment status on CC that they were shipped on Monday the 30th.

Don't know

~

my hubby wants a mix & chop for his mom for Mother's day - I ordered it a while back and looks like it will not be here in time.

Related to Backorder Update: Mix N Masher and Mix N Chopper Shipping Dates

1. When will the Mix N Masher and Mix N Chopper be back in stock?

The Mix N Masher is expected to be back in stock and resume shipping on 4/18. The Mix N Chopper is currently on backorder and is expected to resume shipping on 5/11.

2. Why are the Mix N Masher and Mix N Chopper on backorder?

Unfortunately, due to high demand for these products, they have temporarily sold out and are currently on backorder. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

3. Can I still place an order for the Mix N Masher or Mix N Chopper?

Yes, you can still place an order for these products. However, please be aware that your order will not ship until the backorder has been fulfilled and the product is back in stock.

4. Will the shipping dates for the Mix N Masher and Mix N Chopper be guaranteed?

While we do our best to provide accurate shipping dates, please note that these dates are subject to change and are not guaranteed. We appreciate your understanding and patience as we work to fulfill all orders as quickly as possible.

5. Can I cancel my order for the Mix N Masher or Mix N Chopper?

If you wish to cancel your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. If your order has not yet been shipped, we will be happy to cancel it and issue a refund. However, if your order has already been shipped, we are unable to cancel it. You may return the product for a refund once it has been delivered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ahammons
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ahammons
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cindycooks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies