• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mix n Chopper: 12 Submitted, 3 More to Close!

In summary, there have been concerns about the availability of the Mix n Chopper products. Some users have received emails about back-orders, while others have not. It seems that shipments are arriving at PC and they are trying to fill orders as quickly as possible. There may be some delays, but hopefully they will be resolved with weekly shipments. It is unclear if there is a stop sell on the products, but there have been conflicting reports. Some users have received their orders with the products, while others have not.
pkd09
Silver Member
The Mix n Chopper!!!! I submitted 4 shows over the weekend (12 in total ordered) and they are on BO. I have 3 more to close and I know there are orders...DARN IT!!!! No idea when they will become available.

Someone posted an Execuflash on here yesterday that said they were filling them as quick as possible and shipments were arriving at PC. You can do a search and here and find the whole thing I am sure.

I just hope they do not put them on stop sell as popular as they are.

Wow - I have like 5 orders for M&Cs that I'll be submitting this week from my shows the other day...

I also got the notice. My show that is arriving today had 3 of them on BO until 4/2. I'm confident they will get them out quickly and there won't be a big delay.

They said in the email that they'd be getting weekly shipments so hopefully nothing will be very late.

Did you get an e-mail about the ones you had ordered being back-ordered? I submitted a show on Sat. that had a couple of M&C's, and it shipped today, but I haven't heard that the M&C's weren't included.

Do they not let you know ahead of time that your order won't be full because something was back ordered? I have an order coming this week and it is supposed to have a m&c in it??

Bump
straitfan said:
Did you get an e-mail about the ones you had ordered being back-ordered? I submitted a show on Sat. that had a couple of M&C's, and it shipped today, but I haven't heard that the M&C's weren't included.

Just trying to get an answer!

so is it b/o or stop sell?

I didn't get the email that they were backordered until the show had actually left the HO and was on its way to being delivered.

YIKES! My show is scheduled for delivery tomorrow--and still haven't heard that I WON'T be getting them. Hope that it's alright. A post on another thread states that as of this morning a call to HO revealed that there is no backorder or stop sell. Hope this is true!

What is the Mix n Chopper used for?

The Mix n Chopper is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for chopping, mixing, and blending ingredients for a variety of recipes.

Is the Mix n Chopper dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Mix n Chopper is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning after use.

How many blades does the Mix n Chopper have?

The Mix n Chopper has two stainless steel blades that are sharp and durable for efficient chopping and mixing.

What is the capacity of the Mix n Chopper?

The Mix n Chopper has a capacity of 1.5 cups, making it suitable for small to medium-sized batches of ingredients.

Can the Mix n Chopper be used for hot ingredients?

No, the Mix n Chopper is not recommended for use with hot ingredients as it is not heat resistant. It is best to let hot ingredients cool before using the tool.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
letscook04
Replies
Views
MissChef
Replies
Views
JanisF
  • wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips