• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor New Itty Bitty Margarita Mix/Wrong Alcohol

In summary, the recommended alcohol to use with the New Itty Bitty Margarita Mix is tequila. This is because the mix is specifically designed to complement its flavors and create a delicious margarita. It is not recommended to use any other type of alcohol, as it may alter the taste and consistency of the drink. The recommended ratio for the mix is 3 parts mix to 1 part tequila, and it can also be used to make virgin margaritas by omitting the tequila and adding a splash of orange juice or club soda. Additionally, the New Itty Bitty Margarita Mix is gluten-free, as it is made with all-natural ingredients and does not contain any gluten or gluten-containing ingredients
naekelsey
Gold Member
So I finally decided to try the new Margarita Mix. Just grabbed the wrong alcohol! I put rum in it instead of Tequila!! LOL!! I had no idea, until now, how close in color they are! It is still good but will have to try the "right" way at my Open House!

And I have learned to LOOK at the alcohol bottle before mixing any drinks..

Hope this gives you a laugh because my family sure got a good one...:)

You just made yourself a Lime Dacquiri

Oh really? So tech I didn't mess up!! WooHoo!!! Lol!!

That's awesome! :)

The question is, did it taste good?? :D That's the key!

The mix tastes good the right way. You need the rum for the mojito mix.

It tastes good the wrong way. I will try it the right way and the mojito mix at my open house (but without alcohol)

I think this is actually a very good selling point! There may be people out there that don't/can't drink tequilla but can/do drink rum (I would say no to Captain Morgan's or any other spiced rum though). Perhaps they had a "college experience" with tequilla as I had with vodka ;) Now they'll have an option of what to put in it:D

What is the recommended alcohol to use with the New Itty Bitty Margarita Mix?

The recommended alcohol to use with the New Itty Bitty Margarita Mix is tequila. It is specifically designed to complement the flavors of the mix and create a delicious margarita.

Can I use any type of alcohol with the New Itty Bitty Margarita Mix?

No, we do not recommend using any type of alcohol other than tequila with the New Itty Bitty Margarita Mix. The mix is formulated to work best with tequila and using a different type of alcohol may alter the taste and consistency of the drink.

How much alcohol should I add to the New Itty Bitty Margarita Mix?

The recommended ratio for the New Itty Bitty Margarita Mix is 3 parts mix to 1 part tequila. This will create a well-balanced and delicious margarita.

Can I use the New Itty Bitty Margarita Mix to make virgin margaritas?

Yes, the New Itty Bitty Margarita Mix can be used to make virgin margaritas. Simply omit the tequila and add a splash of orange juice or club soda for added flavor.

Is the New Itty Bitty Margarita Mix gluten-free?

Yes, the New Itty Bitty Margarita Mix is gluten-free. It is made with all-natural ingredients and does not contain any gluten or gluten-containing ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefliz
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • SonyaVerrillo
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • whitneythompson