• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expedited Shipping: Getting Food Chopper for Saturday Show

In summary, expedited shipping options are available for customers who need their products delivered quickly. The cost of expedited shipping will vary based on location and product weight, and can be viewed at checkout. Delivery time for expedited shipping is typically 1-2 business days, but does not include weekends or holidays. Customers can track their expedited shipping orders using a tracking number provided via email. While most Pampered Chef products are eligible for expedited shipping, some oversized or heavy items may not be eligible.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Does anyone have an idea about how quick they are getting the kit enhancements out? I had to order a new food chopper because mine broke, now I have a show on Saturday and the host wants me to bring it. I ordered it today. Once shows are shipped to me I usually get them in 2 days.

I ordered a kit enhancement also and that order was here in about 5 days. Hope you get it in time! :)I sent a replacement request to HO on April 1. I got a confirmation from them on April 8 and received my item on April 15. I did it through product adjustment. My show orders get here way faster than that. But most of the delay was in HO responding.

I ordered my kit enhancement order Friday and got it today, so I would think you have a good chance of getting it. Although I do not know the differences in shipping to NJ vs. IN... HTH.

Perhaps the host can think of a neighbor that LOVES PC. That person probably has a food chopper they can bring in case you don't get it.

Ask your director . . . they may be able to find someone in your area that has one you could borrow for the evening!

1. Can I expedite my shipping to receive the food chopper in time for my Saturday show?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for our customers who need their products delivered quickly. You can select expedited shipping at checkout for an additional fee.

2. How much does expedited shipping for the food chopper cost?

The cost of expedited shipping will depend on your location and the weight of the product. You can see the exact cost at checkout when you select the expedited shipping option.

3. What is the delivery time for expedited shipping?

The delivery time for expedited shipping will also depend on your location, but typically it will arrive within 1-2 business days after it is shipped. Please note that expedited shipping does not include weekends or holidays.

4. Can I track my expedited shipping order?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your package and see the estimated delivery date.

5. Is expedited shipping available for all Pampered Chef products?

Expedited shipping is available for most of our products, but some oversized or heavy items may not be eligible. You can check the product page or contact our customer service team for more information on expedited shipping options for specific products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • ms_twana
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • WLMcCoy