• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Part for Old Style Food Chopper

I have a few other small parts that I could part with.I would push the new one. It's been improved for a reason. The 20% off is plenty generous and she would be foolish not to take you up on it!
sushimommy
Silver Member
i have a (hopefully) new customer who has contacted me and brought me today a part from her old food chopper - it is the blade guard, but it is the older style and is clear and almost flat. does anyone have any idea how i might find this part? thanks! (the part got melted in her dishwasher)

so, no one has any ideas? i hate to let this lady down, even though i keep thinking..."buy a new one"... i am pretty sure she won't, but she is planning to buy a few other things i think.

They are identical to the Zyliss ones...you could maybe get a part from one of those...at that point I'd buy a new one... I have the old and when it dies, I have to use a new one...

(Taste of Home may still carry them...)

Sometimes in that situation (since we don't carry replacements for something from so long ago) I will offer them 10% off a new one. Maybe with that incentive, she may buy a new one?

thanks, Janet & Kelly - i offered 20%, but had told her i would check around - you guys are the best place i can imagine to check on this! i will go to the zyliss and toh sites and see if anyone has parts. thanks again!

Zyliss already has a newer model like PC...you'll have to look closely when shopping for parts.

I'm assuming she has this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/Zyliss-Manual-Food-Chopper_W0QQitemZ290098865549QQcategoryZ14903QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

That is what I have...good luck on parts! They're hard to find now...but I admittedly still like all my old PC tools...

yep, that's the one!

I would push the new one. It's been improved for a reason. The 20% off is plenty generous and she would be foolish not to take you up on it!

DebbieJ said:
I would push the new one. It's been improved for a reason. The 20% off is plenty generous and she would be foolish not to take you up on it!

Although I still love and use my old one (hate to keep washing things to put them back in my "kit")...the new one does have its advantages...it cleans better I think and keeps the food out of the blades a little better. I had a hard time getting the 3 pronged blade guard back on the 1st 2-3 times but I'm used to it now. Tell her the old one must have died for a reason! :) She needs new and improved...hopefully you got a sale.

I was just going through my closet last night and have the old one (from about 10 years ago). I am going to get rid of it because at this point, the blades just mush things. If she wants a used one, I would be glad to send you/her the blade guard.

You can email me at [email protected] if she's interested...

What is the model number of the old style food chopper?

The old style food chopper from Pampered Chef does not have a specific model number. It is simply known as the "old style" or "classic" food chopper.

Where can I find replacement parts for the old style food chopper?

You can purchase replacement parts for the old style food chopper directly from Pampered Chef's website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also check online marketplaces or kitchen supply stores.

Are the blades of the old style food chopper dishwasher safe?

No, the blades of the old style food chopper are not dishwasher safe. We recommend hand washing them with warm, soapy water and drying them thoroughly before use.

Can I still use the old style food chopper if I have lost or damaged the pusher?

Unfortunately, the old style food chopper cannot be used without the pusher. The pusher is an essential safety feature of the chopper and without it, the blades cannot be operated.

Is the old style food chopper covered by a warranty?

The old style food chopper is covered by a one-year warranty from the date of purchase. If you experience any issues with the chopper, please contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Polliewiggle
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • cookingwithjennifer@gmail