• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions About Shipping and Pan

In summary, my friend told her friend that I was a consultant, and her friend would like to order from me. I gave my friend's website information and instructions on how to place the order, and my friend responded with questions. The only way we can ship internationally is to an APO address, and the pan that was used improperly on a pampered chef pan is not covered by the warranty.
pamperedchef88
Gold Member
I have a friend that mentioned to her friend that I was a consultant and her friend would now like to place an order so I gave her my website info and instructions on how to order and this is how my friend responded

"can you ship to an international address? If not, I can just have her use my APO. Also, my next door neighbor had one of her pampered chef pans ruined with by someone using a metal fork to mix eggs in her pan - is that at all covered under the waranty or is she out of luck? "

Can you help me anwser her questions I really am not sure of the anwsser I'm pretty sure the waranty does not cover that pan since it was used improperly but I wasnt sure and I have no idea if we ship internationally. Any help you can offer would be wonderful Thanks

The only way we can ship internationally is to an APO.No, the pan will not be replaced, because it was used improperly. Sorry.ETA: However, I have a pan that was scraped up by a fork (I'm assuming - thanks, Hubby!) and it isn't "ruined". You can see the scratch marks in it, but it doesn't peel or flake - it's just scratched.

If the customer with the pan forces the issue, give her the Solution Center # and let them deal with her.

The person who 'owns' the APO address my order but may not have others use it. The post office and military are very strict on who gets sent what and by whom. You can not even have a show shipped to one APO its all direct to each customer. If they get caught they can lose their box and not receive mail. They need to use their own APO address. If they are truly military, each has their own box.

Thanks I had no idea I dont know how any of that stuff works so I appreciate the warning I would not want to cause any one trouble

What are the shipping options for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers three shipping options: Standard, Expedited, and Express. Standard shipping typically takes 5-7 business days, Expedited takes 3-5 business days, and Express takes 2 business days. The shipping cost will vary depending on the option chosen and the total weight of the order.

Do you ship internationally?

At this time, Pampered Chef only ships within the United States and to APO/FPO addresses for military personnel. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

What is the return policy for pans and other cookware?

Pampered Chef offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on all of our products, including pans and other cookware. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of the purchase date.

Can I track my order?

Yes, you can track your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on "Order History". You will see a tracking number next to your order, which you can click on to see the status of your shipment.

Are there any additional fees for shipping pans?

No, there are no additional fees for shipping pans or any other products. The shipping cost is based on the total weight of your order and the shipping option chosen. Any applicable taxes will also be added to the total cost of your order at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amanda_RI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pccat
  • Intrepid_Chef