• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacing Damaged Supplies: HO Replacement for Batter Bowl and Mix N' Scraper

In summary, Tina's day went from bad to worse when her batter bowl broke, then she had trouble with her online adjustment, and finally her scraper broke. She was so close to having her kit replaced but got an error message when trying to submit the adjustment.
tinat51796
I'm not sure where to post this so I'll start here. I had a brunch show yesterday and my day wasn't going very well. I had placed everything in the back of my van and my batter bowl didn't fit very well in my bag so I just set it in the back. I could hear it roll around on my way there so I stopped to check it and it rolled out of the back and smashed on the floor. I was so upset! Obviously I shouldn't have put it where I did. Then I got to the store and as i was setting up I notice that my mix n' scraper has tiny little cracks on the sides. It's not supposed to do that!

Since this all happened on Saturday I haven't had a chance to call HO. Do you think they'll replace my batter bowl? I'm sure the mix n' scraper will be replaced. I just started my business in September so this stuff is pretty new. I was so bummed!! Then I didn't feel like the show went very well. It was chaotic, there were 6 adults and at least that many kids. So far show sales are at $300....not a very big show.

Do an adjustment on line---Tell them it is your kit item---they will replace it under warranty---

Thank you Morfia. I knew you could do customer product adjustments online but I thought I would need to call and talk to someone about my adjustment. Thanks for your help. I just did the adjustment.

I was so close. I'm getting a technical error message on the adjustment. I'll try again later and if it doesn't work I'll call HO tomorrow. ugh!

Tina...are you using your scraper inside the soup cans with the pop off lids? (They are sharp on the inside and will cut your scraper...) Or "tapping" it against the edge of a thin bowl? Those two things will cause cracks/pits on the edge of the scraper. No matter, it will be replaced by HO...but I just wanted to give you a heads up so you can keep them from going bad if that's the case!

Thanks Kelly, I don't remember ever using it like that but I'm sure I have. I'll have to remember not to do that. Thanks!

It's still not letting me do an adjustment online. I really hate calling HO on Monday.

Make sure you look up the number on Consultant's Corner by clicking on "Product Adjustment" and then looking up the year you signed, then "New Consultant Kit". Then you can click on the "show number" and select the item that was damaged and get it replaced.

I did that. I can get as far as submitting the adjustment and then I get the error message. "The application is having technical difficulties. Please contact technical support"

Bummer - sounds like you'll have to call. :(

Yeah, it does. At least I'm off my full time job tomorrow so when they call back I should be able to talk to them.

Tina - it's not just you - I just tried to submit an adjustment for a customer and it came back with the same error message for me, too. Try the online adjustment again tomorrow, and if it still doesn't work, then I would call. I'm going to email [email protected] b/c I have a cust. with a cracked batter bowl lid that's within the 30 days of shipping, and I want her to just get the lid (not the whole bowl), and I don't want her to have to send the whole thing back just for the lid.

Online adjustments as well as emails to solution_center are not going through. There is some kind of technical error.

I was able to do the adjustment online today but now it says I have to return the bowl. It broke! I threw away the pieces....would they really expect someone to send that in? I hope not

I have had them request a piece of it be sent back before when something broke.

I would call or email them and tell them that since it was glass you cleaned it up and threw it out before anyone got cut on it and go from there.

1. What is "Will Ho Replace These?"

"Will Ho Replace These?" is a popular product from Pampered Chef that includes replacement blades for the Deluxe Cooking Blender.

2. How many blades are included in "Will Ho Replace These?"

There are two replacement blades included in "Will Ho Replace These?" for the Deluxe Cooking Blender.

3. Can "Will Ho Replace These?" be used with other blenders?

No, "Will Ho Replace These?" is specifically designed for use with the Deluxe Cooking Blender from Pampered Chef and may not be compatible with other blenders.

4. How long do the blades in "Will Ho Replace These?" typically last?

The lifespan of the blades in "Will Ho Replace These?" can vary depending on usage, but on average they can last for 1-2 years with regular use.

5. Is "Will Ho Replace These?" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Will Ho Replace These?" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and maintenance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kaseydee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pcgogetter
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcgogetter
  • meganmcg