• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Think Ho Will Replace My Blender Eaten Scraper???

In summary, the conversation revolves around a consultant who lost the tip of their skinny scraper while making milkshakes. They are curious if HO (likely referring to the company the scraper was purchased from) would replace it, and ask for others' thoughts on the matter. Some suggest contacting HO and simply stating that it broke, while others mention a 3-year guarantee and suggest contacting HO as a consultant. It is also mentioned that the scraper should stay together in manufacturing, so it may be worth trying to get a replacement. The consultant plans to send the broken scraper in for adjustment and possibly purchase another one for backup.
gilliandanielle
I was making milkshakes and did the classic scraper move and lost the tip of my skinny scraper. I had to strain the milkshakes to find the missing piece! It is quite obvious what I did, but I am wondering if anyone thinks that HO would replace it anyway. Let me know your thoughts, and I'll pitch it if you guys think it can't happen. I know I am cheap, but why pay if you can get it free (That's what I always tell my hosts-to-be!)

No clue - but I am curious to see how it all turns out...

I doubt it because it is not broken due to a manufacturing defect.

I emailed HO last week because I had a guest bring me a piece of broken stoneware, they replaced it without even asking how it broke. It is worth a shot the worse thing that will happen is they will say no.

I say just call 'em and say, "it's broke" and don't elaborate. I have had luck with that in the past!

If you 'lost the top of the Skinny Scraper', that means that it was not attached right in manufacturing, so yeah they should replace it!!! That's one of the big selling points, they are supposed to stay together!!!

The scraper has a 3 year guarantee. When did you purchase it? I would call HO and tell them that you are a consultant. Good Luck!!

I ran the adjustment online and I will send it off and see what happens. The scraper did stay together, just the top 1/4 inch got sliced off. I think I might throw one on my next show to have one while I send the broken one to HO, and if they do replace it you can never have enough scrapers! Thanks for the opinions!

Related to Do You Think Ho Will Replace My Blender Eaten Scraper???

1. How do I know if my ho will replace my blender eaten scraper?

To determine if your ho will replace your blender eaten scraper, you should first check the warranty or return policy for your specific product. If the ho is still under warranty or within the return period, you may be able to get a replacement for your blender eaten scraper.

2. Can I use any ho as a replacement for my blender eaten scraper?

It is not recommended to use just any ho as a replacement for your blender eaten scraper. The ho should be specifically designed and intended for use as a scraper and be the appropriate size and material for your blender.

3. How long does it typically take for a ho to replace a blender eaten scraper?

The time it takes for a ho to replace a blender eaten scraper can vary depending on the availability of the ho and the specific policies of the company you purchased it from. It is best to contact the company directly for an estimated timeline.

4. What if my ho is also damaged or not functioning properly?

If your ho is also damaged or not functioning properly, you may be able to get a replacement or refund for both the ho and the blender eaten scraper. Again, it is best to refer to the warranty or return policy for your specific product.

5. Can I return my ho and blender eaten scraper for a refund?

If you are not satisfied with your ho or blender eaten scraper, you may be able to return them for a refund. However, this will depend on the return policy of the company you purchased them from. It is best to refer to their policy or contact them directly for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tinat51796
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • LBurke
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
LBurke
  • emiscookin