• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyer - Uses for Mix 'N Masher (By You)

In summary, the Mix 'N Masher from Pampered Chef is a unique kitchen tool designed for efficient mashing, mixing, and blending of food ingredients in a bowl or pot. It can be used for a variety of foods such as mashed potatoes, guacamole, hummus, and baby food. Cleaning is easy with a simple rinse under warm water or in the dishwasher. The Mix 'N Masher is safe to use with non-stick cookware and can also be used for baking and making desserts.
ChefetteDuJour
Gold Member
I collected the comments about the Mix 'N Masher from a recent thread and made them into a flyer.
I'm going to try Keith's "Tools and Tastings" format at a 3 pm Sunday show (tomorrow) so I wanted to gather info about the cross-usage for as many items as possible. So far - almost 20 guests anticipated!

Thanks to all who contributed to this! I appreciate your wonderful insights!

Attachments

• MixNMasher_uses_Flyer.doc
    54 KB · Views: 588
Thank You SOOOOOO Much for this flyer... I am hoping to see more flyers like this on the forum. This is really helpful in selling the products.

Wow, I love this idea! It's great to see all the different ways the Mix 'N Masher can be used. I've been wanting to try out Keith's "Tools and Tastings" format, and this flyer will definitely come in handy. Thanks for putting it together! I'm sure your 3 pm Sunday show will be a hit with almost 20 guests expected. Good luck and have fun!

Related to Flyer - Uses for Mix 'N Masher (By You)

1. How is the Mix 'N Masher different from a traditional potato masher?

The Mix 'N Masher from Pampered Chef is specifically designed to mash, mix, and blend food ingredients in a bowl or pot. Its unique shape and stainless steel blades allow for efficient mashing without damaging the cooking vessel.

2. Can the Mix 'N Masher be used for other types of food besides mashed potatoes?

Absolutely! The Mix 'N Masher is versatile and can be used for a variety of foods such as guacamole, hummus, refried beans, and even baby food. Its sturdy construction and sharp blades make it perfect for mashing a wide range of ingredients.

3. How do I clean the Mix 'N Masher?

Cleaning the Mix 'N Masher is a breeze. Simply rinse it under warm water and use a mild dish soap to remove any food residue. It is also dishwasher safe for added convenience.

4. Is the Mix 'N Masher safe to use with non-stick cookware?

Yes, the Mix 'N Masher is safe to use with non-stick cookware. Its silicone handle and stainless steel blades will not scratch or damage the surface of your pots and pans.

5. Can I use the Mix 'N Masher for baking or making desserts?

Definitely! The Mix 'N Masher is a great tool for blending and mashing ingredients for baking and dessert recipes. Use it to mash bananas for banana bread, blend cookie dough, or mix ingredients for a homemade pie crust.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • esavvymom