• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mix N Masher - Anyone Having Trouble??

In summary, the majority of people have had no problems with their mix n mashers, but a few have had breakage. PC is excellent at taking care of any issues.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
I have so many customers who are calling me saying their mix n masher broke. Are they doing something wrong?

I was selling tons of them, but I don't talk much about them anymore. It's a shame, 'cause I do love mine and haven't had any problems....yet.....knock on wood.... *knock* *knock* *knock* :p

I use mine almost daily. No problems here.

I've had the inner circle break in 3 of them I use it for guacamole

I haven't had any trouble with mine. I've even used it to mash "not quite ready to mash" potatoes. Thought that might do it in, but it was fine.
Maybe you got hit with a bad batch. I once had about 6 lg bar pans returned (all around the same time frame) from 2 shows that were closed within a week of each other.

I have had mine about 1 1/2 yrs and my outer ring is broke on mine as well

My inner ring broke on mine, also I have heard a few people say they would like to buy it, but they did not think it would be strong enough! :(

That's funny that you asked this because I was just thinking about asking everyone myself. Mine broke on Thanksgiving in the middle of mashing 20+ pounds of potatoes! I was a little disappointed because it broke in front of all of my husbands family!!

Mine's fine, but I've had two customers who had breakage. Their replacements are doing fine.

Ginger428 said:
My inner ring broke on mine, also I have heard a few people say they would like to buy it, but they did not think it would be strong enough! :(

I've had that objection as well, but always show people mine and assure them that it will hold up, but I'm not so comfortable making that statement now!! :(

I was thinking the same thing, Marie-France. People are always skeptical, but I assure them that mine is great. After reading this thread, I am a little less comfortable about it:(

First, the vast majority of us have had no problem. Second, for those few that have a problem, PC is excellent at taking care of any issues. I tell those who are skeptical of the Mix N Masher that I love mine and use it frequently. They can order one and take comfort in the knowledge that they can return/exchange it if they are not 100% satisfied with it.

The outer ring on mine broke also. I have only had it since July and had not used it very much.

The inner ring has broke on my also....but I have used the heck out of it. I probably the reason for the breakage. I was trying to mix a dip up with cream cheese, that was not softened. I still take the broken one to shows and tell them what I did(we all make mistakes) and that you should really use softened cream cheese. I usually sell at least one at every show!

I had a lady - actually my tax lady - bought one off of me and loved hers.

She called me several months later and told me that hers broke - in the middle part thingy. She said that she used it for sweet potatoes and they were a little harder than her regular potatoes. She said that she would cook them a little longer next time

She still loved it so much, that she ordered another 5 more to give to her sons and their wives.

~

I use mine all the time and no problems. I love it and tell everyone that :)

Could it be a usage problem? Like, maybe some people use alot of force and are pressing it against the bottom of the pan harder than others? Or it was a bad batch :) I agree that PC is a great company to deal with if something breaks or doesn't meet your standards. They will make it right so don't hesitate to talk about our products.

I have had two break in the inner circle part. Both have been replaced and the current one is fine so far!

Related to Mix N Masher - Anyone Having Trouble??

1. What is the Mix N Masher used for?

The Mix N Masher is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for mashing, mixing, and blending various ingredients. It is perfect for making mashed potatoes, guacamole, and even pancake batter.

2. How do I clean the Mix N Masher?

Cleaning the Mix N Masher is easy and convenient. Simply rinse it with warm soapy water and use the cleaning brush to remove any food particles stuck in between the blades. It is also dishwasher safe for even easier cleaning.

3. Can the Mix N Masher be used on non-stick cookware?

Yes, the Mix N Masher is safe to use on non-stick cookware. Its silicone-coated blades will not scratch or damage the surface of your cookware.

4. Is the Mix N Masher durable?

The Mix N Masher is made with high-quality materials and is designed to last for years. However, to ensure its longevity, we recommend avoiding using it on hard or frozen foods, as this may cause damage to the blades.

5. Can the Mix N Masher be used for hot foods?

Yes, the Mix N Masher is safe to use for hot foods. However, we recommend using caution and allowing the food to cool slightly before mashing or mixing to avoid any potential burns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MissChef
  • thebowman
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • lacychef
  • Products and Tips
Replies