• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

VIP Tote Bag - All Your Questions Answered!

In summary, the black tote bag from VIP is the new one with the three interchangeable ribbons. It is large enough for catalogues, has slots for credit cards, ID, and pens, and is made of durable material.
chefmelody
Does anyone have the black tote bag from VIP? This is the new one, with the three interchangeable ribbons. I think I want to get it, but I don't want to be disappointed. Is it large enough for catalogues? Also, does it have any divided compartments inside? How about slots for credit cards, ID, and pens?

I use the Catalogue Tote right now, but I don't like the fact that it's all one big bag, with just one tiny little zippered pocket up at the top.

Melody~

I just got this bag!
It's about 14" long, 12" deep, and 5" wide.
For catalogs, I think I will be keeping mine in a gallon ziploc bag so they don't get all banged up. You could probably put them in standing up (and just barely close the zipper) but I think I will lay mine on their side.
There is one big side zippered pouch on the one side (about 6" deep and 6" wide)
On the other side, there are two open pockets: 5" deep by 5" wide, and the other is 5" deep by 2" wide that a cell phone would probably fit nicely into.

I can't wait to use mine! I needed to place an order for the HWC shirt, but I ordered the bag only with making myself this deal: I can not use it till I GET ON THE PHONE and get 5 more shows booked!

HTH

I like mine, but the ribbon never stays tied. Bugs me. I have been using my coach bag..doesn't advertise much for me..but the ribbon was driving me crazy.

I live 1/2 a block from the beach.......They have a beach bag & It comes with a frisbee,sunscreen & lip balm & they ALL have our logo on them!!!!
CAN'T WAIT TILL SUMMER!!!!:D

I have it and I love it -- Jill, just take a needle & thread and put 2-3 stitches through the knot and the bow will stay tied -- when you're ready to change colors, snip the stiches out and put a new ribbon in :)
I get compliments on it everywhere i go!

I got the tote bag from Merrill, and the thing is HUGE. I thought it was a purse from the pic. I cant carry it to the grocery store or anywhere else for that matter! I could take it to school with all my books in it and Definately to shows. It has a side zipper part. It would be great for a diaper bag, too bad I dont have kids. Well thats merrill just in case you were comparing, and it was only 8.95. Not a bad deal for such a BIG HUGE bag.

I love it! Cori, I laughed out loud at your comment about it being too big for a purse. I carry mine all the time as a purse. It's actually about the same size as most of my everyday purses. Yup, I carry a big, old, mom purse. I marvel at you women who manage to carry nice, petite purses. Can't do it, myself.I am TERRIBLE at tying bows, so I tie mine in a nice square knot. It looks nice, stays well, and I don't have a nervous breakdown trying to tie the darn thing.

Got it, love it.

I carry my planner and some catalogs with me everywhere.

I'm with Jilly, I can't keep the bow tied. I'll have to try the stitch.

I think the big purse thing must come with age and/or kids, lol. I couldn't imagine carrying a teeny purse ever again, I have just about anything I would need in my bag. Headache, gotcha covered, cut your finger, gotcha covered, the list goes on, lol.

I have a few friends who used to make fun of my big purse. Years ago I made the following rule:

Those who make fun of the big purse do not benefit from the big purse.

Need hand lotion? No can do! Need tissues? Not from me! Need tweezers? That stray eyebrow will just have to stay! (You young women won't understand that one, but some of you are nodding and laughing. You know you you are!)

You know what? They don't make fun of it quite so much any more.

I have 2 toddlers but refuse to carry a big purse, because I know it will get filled up. All the necessary stuff stays in the car!

To be completely honest, I carried a fairly large purse before I ever had a child. My son, my dear little baby boy, will be 21 in May. That's years, not months.I often joke that, being married to an Eagle Scout, my marriage vows included always "be prepared." If I know I'm going to be walking a lot (say, power shopping!!!) I have a small backpack/purse I carry. See? I can pare it down if I have to.

I wouldve carried it as a purse, but my boyfriend and sister (shes 15 and hes 19) laughed hystarically at me, And i figured since those were people who loved me, imagine how cruel some stranger would be.It will work at shows for all my catalog stuff, but I seriously doubt I would carry it in public.

Ah, the laughter of loved ones. I got used to that years ago.

I carry the big green one from VIP as my diaper bag/purse. But, I'll admit, even if I go out without my little one, I still use it as my purse. (and half the time don't even take the diapers and wipes and other baby stuff out!!)

Kelly,

Seeing your avatar picture gets me all excited about conference! :)

DebbieJ said:
Kelly,

Seeing your avatar picture gets me all excited about conference! :)

Me too! I know that's Doris's office!!!:D

I can't wait for conference! The last time I went was in 2004! Then the next year I had a newborn (born in April), and last year we just didn't have the $$ and I was still nursing. He just completely weaned himself about 2 months ago, so I am a free mommy!

I am sooooooooo excited!

I just got the email that VIP is going to no longer be carrying PC stuff. I went to the website and they have a lot of things marked down. I am going to order this purse tomorrow.

KellyTheChef said:
I can't wait for conference! The last time I went was in 2004! Then the next year I had a newborn (born in April), and last year we just didn't have the $$ and I was still nursing. He just completely weaned himself about 2 months ago, so I am a free mommy!

I am sooooooooo excited!

Good for you, Kelly! I nursed my son for 20 months and loved every minute of it, but then loved the freedom, too, once he weaned. :)

nicki25 said:
I just got the email that VIP is going to no longer be carrying PC stuff. I went to the website and they have a lot of things marked down. I am going to order this purse tomorrow.

Yeah I'm on the site now and it's taking forever. Just bought the tote and a few other things. Been wanting to get it for a while now. Guess I'll get it before they are gone. LOL :D

DebbieJ said:
Good for you, Kelly! I nursed my son for 20 months and loved every minute of it, but then loved the freedom, too, once he weaned. :)
Deb~

I struggled at the beggining with breastfeeding, but I had decided that I really wanted it to work. So, I worked hard for the first 3 months, and then he and I "turned the corner" and never looked back! I LOVED every moment! Especially when he started walking, it was nice that he had to come back and sit quietly with me to nurse. About a week after he had totally weaned himself, I told my husband that I was kind of sad. (Just cuz it seems like time is moving soooooooo quickly and he is growing up so fast!) But, it was time for him to stop and I am glad that he basically did the weaning himself!

Glad to hear that you were able to nurse for so long too!

LOVE my ribbon tote:D It is so stinkin' cute, and holds a ton of stuff. The only bummer is; I was hoping for more colored ribbons & I guess since VIP's not going to be our vendor anymore that's not going to happen! My ribbon has stayed tied. I guess I just messed with it enough to get it to look good, and it's stayed that way.

I received my tote about a month ago and I love it too! I don't carry it as a purse though (too big), I carry it along with my purse when I go to work. I put my snacks, etc. in it. It caught the attention of my co-workers and they thought it was adorable.

I was bummed out when I saw yesterday that it is now $10 cheaper. For $15 I would definitely order one! They are SO cute!
By the way, the pink is more of a hot pink, not a pastel or baby pink (which is what I was hoping for).

Ü

weaning...
DebbieJ said:

My son is 17 months and is showing NO SIGNS of wanting to wean....Any advice? I love him dearly & love our bond, but I think it's time! Help!! LOL:)

I just ordered mine and 2 shirts!!! I am so excited to get them. I ordered the shirts way big..since the sizing sounds like an issue for everyone!!

SusanBP0129 said:
My son is 17 months and is showing NO SIGNS of wanting to wean....Any advice? I love him dearly & love our bond, but I think it's time! Help!! LOL:)
I PM'd you...

I didnt' order the Bow Tie bag... I am thinking about it.. but I did order the red leather bag.. I use it for a purse... very professional when you work in a business office... and I get where on earth did you get that purse.. I smile and pul out a catalog.. and I say I got by selling Pampered Chef... see the logo on it?? hehehe... but I think I want the Bow Tie bag!!!

SummerG said:
I received my tote about a month ago and I love it too! I don't carry it as a purse though (too big), I carry it along with my purse when I go to work. I put my snacks, etc. in it. It caught the attention of my co-workers and they thought it was adorable.

I was bummed out when I saw yesterday that it is now $10 cheaper. For $15 I would definitely order one! They are SO cute!
By the way, the pink is more of a hot pink, not a pastel or baby pink (which is what I was hoping for).

Ü

AH HA another person who thinks it is too big for a purse!! I do carry it to work along with my purse as well for files and school work. Its my briefcase kinda.

mommyhugz1978 said:
I didnt' order the Bow Tie bag... I am thinking about it.. but I did order the red leather bag.. I use it for a purse... very professional when you work in a business office... and I get where on earth did you get that purse.. I smile and pul out a catalog.. and I say I got by selling Pampered Chef... see the logo on it?? hehehe... but I think I want the Bow Tie bag!!!
Man, I did not see that it had the logo on it....that is why I did not buy it.

it's sort of embossed at the bottom. I really don't like the handles

Related to VIP Tote Bag - All Your Questions Answered!

What are the dimensions of the VIP Tote Bag?

The VIP Tote Bag measures 14.5 inches in width, 5 inches in depth, and 11 inches in height.

How many interchangeable ribbons come with the black VIP Tote Bag?

The black VIP Tote Bag comes with three interchangeable ribbons, allowing for customization and versatility.

Is the VIP Tote Bag large enough to fit catalogues?

Yes, the VIP Tote Bag is designed to fit catalogues and other larger items with its dimensions of 14.5 inches in width and 11 inches in height.

Does the VIP Tote Bag have any divided compartments inside?

No, the VIP Tote Bag does not have any divided compartments inside. It is one large, open space to fit all of your belongings.

Are there slots for credit cards, ID, and pens inside the VIP Tote Bag?

No, the VIP Tote Bag does not have specific slots for credit cards, ID, or pens. However, there is a zippered pocket at the top of the bag that can be used for smaller items such as these.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
cochef
  • pcheftammy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies