• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Transport Trifle Bowl in Tta Bag!!

In summary, the trifle bowl can fit in the TTA bag and the pedestal can fit upside down in the TTA bag.
jenniferknapp
Gold Member
If you make a trifle at home, and put the lid on the bowl....does it fit in the TTA bag? and then maybe turn the pedestal upside down on that....in the bag? (I am thinking along the lines of the insulated tote here....but for the TB!)

So I had this creative idea...and since I don't have either of them yet, I asked if someone to test them....and here is the response, I think it deserves it's own thread!!

cat said:
Hi Jennifer,

I just tested it for you and YES it fits! Actually, it fits loosely, so maybe I'd pad it with some microfiber towels or kitchen towels. But what a good idea! Now I need to get another TTA bag so I can have one for the TB and one for the TTA!!:)

-Maybe we can fit an ice pack in there in the towels too!:)

What a GREAT idea!!!

I am just so happy that next month is tomorrow so that I can send out another supply order and get myself a TTA bag with $4 shipping!!!

The TTA bag is a fabulous idea!!! Thanks for sharing :)

I am planning on making a trifle to take to my Junior Woman's Civic Club meeting tomorrow night and was worried about transporting it.

I always love taking PC products and food so they can oooh and aaah!!!

Excellent idea! It won't hold the heat or cold like the insultated carrier, but it will be very easy to transport. Brilliant

The towels will help a little with the heat or cold...and if there is room for an ice pack that will be great! But, it is better than transporting it in the box...or by itself! So, now when we show up with these to our shows....and if a customer loves the idea....hmmm....

I'm with you, Jennifer.

You could probably set a cold pack on top of the lid, since cold descends. And there's a little "cone" of empty space where the tote closes.

Is that anything like the cone of silence? I remember how well that worked on "Get Smart."

What a great idea!! Thankd for the tip!

Great idea. I guess I will be ordering another TTA Bag.

Thanks for the great idea!!!:)

HO will get a ton of orders for TTA bags and won't know what hit them!!!!!!

haha, As long as I get to order one please ;) ....I don't have any at all! But I did get my trifle bowl tonight!! :)

That's great JK--is it fine?

There is a little bit of an imperfection, but I think it is so small and minor....you can't get something absolutely perfect! So I am happy...it's all in one piece! Now, I have my supply order coming in friday, (yay for the new steak knives) and paperwork either Saturday (hopefully) or Tuesday! Oh yeah, and I have to order that TTA bag!!

That's what I thought but when I called HO they said that it should be perfect so we can show them. My cover covers my problem but they are rushing a new one out and a return slip so I can return the one I got today.

So I gather you and FedEx are OK now?

I guess, I wasn't home when he dropped it off, but it shows on the fedex site that it was at 6:35....so that is 2 nights in a row, I will be sure to see him on Friday to try and get a word or 2 out of him! I forgot to ask him last night about Saturday...not sure if I should do anything about it not now...

I would ask so you can find out hopefully what the deal was. My guy is very nice and told me today that his wife was thrilled with the twix it clips I gave him on Saturday and that they will keep my card! (Now to get a booking or order!)

I would love to give my guy something! Do you meet him at the door and force him to talk? I opened thrdoor right after he knocked... I was like thaaaanks....and he said your welcome but he was off the porch and running down the driveway already

At our cluster meeting tonight, we tried putting the trifle bowl in the TTA tote, ten put the TTA on top, with the tools peeking out of the bag. Worked just great.

Trish in Texas
Future Director & Recruiter

I'd be afraid of scratching and dropping it.

Trish1953 said:
At our cluster meeting tonight, we tried putting the trifle bowl in the TTA tote, ten put the TTA on top, with the tools peeking out of the bag. Worked just great.

Trish in Texas
Future Director & Recruiter

It is THAT big?? wow..I didn't realize that! Oh wait, I am guessing you had the pedestal inside the TB? I am thinking of a finished trifle..putting that in the bottom with the lid on, and then the pedestal on top!

jenniferknapp said:
I would love to give my guy something! Do you meet him at the door and force him to talk? I opened thrdoor right after he knocked... I was like thaaaanks....and he said your welcome but he was off the porch and running down the driveway already

I've met him at the door and introduced myself to him when he came for the first time Saturday and he asked me about my deliveries. When he came today he rang my bell so I met him at the front door and also told him about the 5 boxes coming here on Friday (show). He asked if I would be home and told what time approximately to expect him provided his day goes smooth.

I would put the pedestal on top and wrap it good when transporting it too!

Alright, Friday night I will try to meet him at 6:30pm ;) .....unless we decide to go out and be social! haha

1. Can the Transport Trifle Bowl fit in the Tta Bag?

Yes, the Transport Trifle Bowl is specifically designed to fit inside the Tta Bag for easy transportation.

2. What is the Tta Bag made of?

The Tta Bag is made of durable polyester material that can withstand the weight and shape of the Transport Trifle Bowl.

3. Is the Tta Bag machine washable?

Yes, the Tta Bag is machine washable. Simply remove any crumbs or spills, and toss it in the washing machine on a gentle cycle.

4. Does the Tta Bag have any pockets?

Yes, the Tta Bag has a large exterior pocket that can hold serving utensils or other small items.

5. Can I use the Tta Bag for other dishes besides the Transport Trifle Bowl?

Yes, the Tta Bag can be used to transport other dishes of similar size and shape, such as a large salad bowl or casserole dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Tracy99
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Tracy99
  • heat123